Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 6:36:49 AM EDT
I know I'm going to get alot of funny/stupid remarks on this question but oh well.  Should I be worried if one testical hurts for no reason? It just started hurting on the way into work and won't go away.  I haven't been hit or kicked there so I don't have a clue whats causing it.  How long should I wait before I should get really worried and call a doctor?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#1]
im a nursing major so my guess is a pinched nerve maybe...i get those sometimes in the middle of class its kinda odd
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know I'm going to get alot of funny/stupid remarks on this question but oh well.  Should I be worried if one testical hurts for no reason? It just started hurting on the way into work and won't go away.  I haven't been hit or kicked there so I don't have a clue whats causing it.  How long should I wait before I should get really worried and call a doctor?

Thanks

the boys could have just got in a fight, and that one lost.

seriosly, if there is a lump on that one, DOCTOR NOW. God gave us a spare for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it blue?  

If it is blue and it is the right nut, use your left hand for a while.  If it is your left nut, try using your right hand.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Torsion? One teste twists around it's spermatic cord and essentially strangles itself.  Medical emergency...go to a doctor.
Epididamitis? Inflammation of a portion of the spermatic cord. You may need antibiotics...go see a doctor.
Too tight skivvies? Go see a doctor.
Spermatocele?
Hernia?
SIJ inflammation?
UTI?
GO see a doctor.

Get the general idea behind my post?

Get thee to a physician son!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]
So how long should I wait until I call the doctor if everthing looks ok and there is no lumps?
Its a dull pain that goes up into my lower gut on the left side.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#6]
See sigline
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:29:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
See sigline

Take his advice.!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Torsion? One teste twists around it's spermatic cord and essentially strangles itself.  Medical emergency...go to a doctor.

My brother had that happen, he said it got very painful. Had to have surgery to correct it. funny thing is after surgey he has no lefty/righty. He now has fronty/backy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, I'd worry.

- pinched nerve

- cancer

- twisted testicle
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
[

My brother had that happen, he said it got very painful. Had to have surgery to correct it. funny thing is after surgey he has no lefty/righty. He now has fronty/backy.

"How are they hangin' son?"
"One behind the other, for speed, sir!"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I understand everyone is saying go see the doctor but is it or will it be alright to wait a day or two.  My insurance sucks and I don't really want to waste all that money if its nothing.  I know if its bad enough to post here than I should call the doctor.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#12]
My hubby had that same thing just happen.  The left testi was swollen and sore.  It stayed that way for a couple of weeks.  Three days ago it got better but we still went to the Dr.  The doc said he probably just grazed it and not to worry everything was fine now.  The doc also said not to be worried unless you have a lump in the football (testi).  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#13]
It's your nut bud.   You decide if it is worth the money.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like a case of Locknut.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#15]
You just have ask a few guys like CavVet on the board. Get it checked.  Just pick a nice female doctor.  It wont feel so bad when she is feeling your nuts.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You just have ask a few guys like CavVet on the board. Get it checked.  Just pick a nice female doctor.  It wont feel so bad when she is feeling your nuts.  

Are you going to start billing people for your advice?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats your Blue Cross card number again?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats your Blue Cross card number again?  

Will you take .223 as payment?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
 Just pick a nice female doctor.  

Must......resist.......can't  say.......

just fuckin with ya.

Oh yea.....BULLZIBART go to the doctor.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Well things are not any better as of this morning As soon as the doctors open I'll be making a call.  Everything seems to work fine and looks normal but it feels a little different from the other one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top