Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 9:26:23 PM EDT
Is it as bad as I think it is?

It does have Meatloaf in it as a decadent vampire.

And Ben Kingsley.

-Bill

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Based on a sucky but graphic video game.  What can you expect?  Hollywood has no ideas other than bash the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Based on a sucky but graphic video game.  What can you expect?  Hollywood has no ideas other than bash the GOP.

Yep.  And they completely departed from the sucky graphic video game's premise.

A real Hollywood clusterfuck.

Catch it on HBO next year. Watch with the sound off. Use liberal applications of lotion and tissues.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
So does Kristianna Loken get naked?  She would be the only reason I went to see the movie...

I am waiting for Underworld2 to come out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So does Kristianna Loken get naked?  She would be the only reason I went to see the movie...

I am waiting for Underworld2 to come out.

See above.

Please take saran wrap to Underworld 2, to keep our theatre clean for other guests.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
bloodrayne was with out a doubt the worst movie I have EVER seen. I honestly can't fathom how the editors were able to splice this crap together and think it was better than a steaming pile of elephant feces. It must have been the  Kristianna Loken topless sex scene that came out of nowhere in the "story." Please don't spend money to see this crap--it might encourage Uwe Boll to make another movie.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
bloodrayne was with out a doubt the worst movie I have EVER seen. I honestly can't fathom how the editors were able to splice this crap together and think it was better than a steaming pile of elephant feces. It must have been the  Kristianna Loken topless sex scene that came out of nowhere in the "story." Please don't spend money to see this crap--it might encourage Uwe Boll to make another movie.

One for Kazaa then?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Um people paid to see this?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#8]
i am appalled that they allow him to continue making movies ....check out www.uweboll.com for a nice surprise.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
as soon as i saw the uber 133t d&d spelling "RAYNE" i knew this was one to miss!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The prev issue of Stuff had Kristanna Loken and she was a blonde in the pic, she looked very much like the female FL school teacher that was arrested for molesting a male student.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top