Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 6:26:32 PM EDT
After reading about the dem vandals and how one of the scumbags prefers to be called Supreme Solar Allah I have decided to go by another name.  I'm thinking about Supreme Solar Sensation (SSS).  Or maybe Super Supreme Solar Solstice.  I like the inter-galactic feel of that one but I'm not sure what it means.  Also super is a little better than just supreme.

72-hour Achmed has a mystical, kind of East India Handy Pantry feel but I don't want to get attached to that one until I know what it means.  Don't we have one in the hive?  Anybody know what it means?  

If far-left radicals can change their names us levee bombing, black church burning, racist hurricane causing, homophobic, bigoted, hate-filled right wing conspirators should be able to do the same.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone already uses that name here.

72-hour Achmed

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a 71_Hour_Achmed here.
Ask him.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not changing my name here.  I'm changing my name.  If people don't call me by my new name I won't answer.  

71 hour?  I gotta hear this one!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi, Achmed.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember it from a Terry Pratchett book.

There's a tribe in Klatch (the general middle-east imitation area in Discworld) that is renowned for their viciousness. However, they will give any man hospitality for 3 days (72 hours). This one character, a 'policeman' of the tribe, however, killed a man after 71 hours, because the man had poisoned a well and killed an entire village. His name was Ahmed. Hence, 71-hour-Ahmed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I kinda liked that German "Ack" sound to Achmed but it looks like there is no C.  The 71 hour part has a real manly kind of ring to it.  If it had a sexual connotation to it I could be 2_minute_Ahmed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I kinda liked that German "Ack" sound to Achmed but it looks like there is no C.  The 71 hour part has a real manly kind of ring to it.  If it had a sexual connotation to it I could be 2_minute_Ahmed.

Go for 71_hours_and_thirty_three_minutes_Achmed.  

That, or you could be Knobby Knob.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow.  The man himself responds!  
Actually I'm leaning towards something with a more omnipotent feel.   More galactic. A space and time continuum theme.... contemporarily ancient but post modernistic at a molecular level if you know what I mean.  
Super Solar......I'm drawing a blank after that.
Screw it, I'm going with T-bone!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top