Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 5:21:21 PM EDT

I don't know about you, but the Noveske logo makes me laugh my ass off! But, in this age of cultural hypersensitivity, do you think the DOD would ever allow a piece of equipment to be issued to the troops that had an image of a pig on it?

I could be funny though, and smart. Whenever I see a pic of jihadis with a tricked out M-4 or A2 I feel rage, because I know how they got it. But, what would their reaction be if the gear had a flame-spewing pig on it? Would they abandon it in distaste? LOL!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell is that muzzle attachment?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Noveske's Krink Brake for SBR'd AR's!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sure they can order it sans logo
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/AyeGuy/FireBreathingPig.jpg

I don't know about you, but the Noveske logo makes me laugh my ass off! But, in this age of cultural hypersensitivity, do you think the DOD would ever allow a piece of equipment to be issued to the troops that had an image of a pig on it?

I could be funny though, and smart. Whenever I see a pic of jihadis with a tricked out M-4 or A2 I feel rage, because I know how they got it. But, what would their reaction be if the gear had a flame-spewing pig on it? Would they abandon it in distaste? LOL!

Hey I hates pigs too, but would still own noveske products
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Does that logo mean cops like incinerating things?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Image of a pig, perfect for striking fear into the heart of pork hating hajis.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You need to get out of GD more often and head over to the tech forums.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That's what I was getting at. Sure Noveske could provide it with a new logo, but why should they?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Serbu has sold a number of Super Shortys to the military for breeching weapons. Puts his big ass logo right on the side. In case you can't tell, it's an exploding stick figure in cross hairs.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I was getting at. Sure Noveske could provide it with a new logo, but why should they?

It says right in the description that the logo is extra,

Fire Breathing Pig laser engraving is available on request

I don't think .mil is going to give a sh!t one way or the other.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That would've been perfect for an M60.  

I wonder if that isn't the joke.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serbu has sold a number of Super Shortys to the military for breeching weapons. Puts his big ass logo right on the side. In case you can't tell, it's an exploding stick figure in cross hairs.

www.serbu.com/wpSGNad1101.jpg

www.serbu.com/sus3s.jpg

Thanks for the explanation--it just looks like a regular red X to me.

super shorty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top