[#3]
I want one rib.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
got change for a hunrit?
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
F-the cup, juss put it in my hand.

That Dumbass is holding those Tec's by the magazines.  Is that the Politically Correct way to hold a gun-like a dumbsh@#?
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 2:21:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
F-the cup, juss put it in my hand.

That Dumbass is holding those Tec's by the magazines.  Is that the Politically Correct way to hold a gun-like a dumbsh@#?
View Quote

Yeah, if you gonna club somebody over the head with them...  Which is about all they are good for...[:D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, I was shooting my friend's Tec-9 at a range once  when all of the sudden the thing let out a three round burst.  I thought it was kind of cool but the range master came in howlin mad.  Then he saw what I was shooting and told me to just be careful.  Now only if Armalite would make some "defective" trigger assemblies my world would be a brighter place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top