[#2]
Thug!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ron Mexico Jr.??

Say it ain't so.......

Both Vicks are classless thugs.

Well its not his son....its his brother so.

How is Mike classless?  Donating tons of cash to his college, Katrina relief? He just sucks at football.....he isn't classless.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, I would have late hit his ass so bad on the next play he'd never have gotten up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ron Mexico Jr.??

Say it ain't so.......

How is Mike classless?

Have you met ron mexico???

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ron Mexico Jr.??

Say it ain't so.......

How is Mike classless?  Donating tons of cash to his college, Katrina relief? He just sucks at football.....he isn't classless.

I know the relation...

Maybe we should look back at Mike Vick's problems in college, or maybe we just look at his antics as Ron Mexico....

Hmm?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ron Mexico Jr.??

Say it ain't so.......

I know the relation...

Maybe we should look back at Mike Vick's problems in college, or maybe we just look at his antics as Ron Mexico....

Hmm?

Yeah lets do that.  He was scared he had VD and went and got tested.  What a douche.  Not one incident since turning pro.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah lets do that.  He was scared he had VD and went and got tested.  What a douche.  Not one incident since turning pro.  

So we should forget about the things that "disappeared" from people's cars in college with Mike Vick as the main suspect?  We should forget about the drugs he was caught with?  We should forget about the tests he supposedly cheated on?

Too bad he has a younger brother that everyone is searching for, otherwise Google might pull some of the old stories about HIS trials and tribulations in college.

Then he makes up a name so he can go around and fuck random chicks, while carrying herpes and god knows what else.  Then he doesn't man up and take care of the bitch HE infected.

I guess having "class" holds a little more weight in my house than yours...

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Marcus Vick: 100% class-free.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Definitely  a free spirit, unemcumbered by things like decency, conscience, knowledge of right and wrong, humanity, selflessness, kindness, or intelligence.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#11]
He should never be allowed to play football again ever -anywhere -for the rest of his miserable life .

Fucking peice of shit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the link...I hadn't seen that yet.

HH
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He should never be allowed to play football again ever -anywhere -for the rest of his miserable life .

Fucking peice of shit.

Let's not get TOO far out of control.  He is still a "kid".

Maybe if he gets to the next level and donates money to VA Tech and helps with hurricane relief we can all view him as a "stand-up guy".

I'm sure we all just misunderstand his plight.  He is just a misunderstood "youth".
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking peice of shit.

Maybe if he gets to the next level and donates money to VA Tech and helps with hurricane relief we can all view him as a "stand-up guy".

I'm sure we all just misunderstand his plight.  He is just a misunderstood "youth".

A misunderstood youth that will grow up to be a misunderstood adult right?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking peice of shit.

Don't fail to see the sarcasm.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking peice of shit.

Don't fail to see the sarcasm.

I saw it.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#17]
tag for home
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#18]
He's just another  thug"athlete",shaming all of the sports community with their reprehensible behavior.

Add his name to the ever-growing list of other thug "athletes".
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Timeline of Marcus Vick's Troubles

A timeline of Marcus Vick's troubles since he enrolled at Virginia Tech in 2002

Sept. 2, 2003

Suspended for one game by coach Frank Beamer for undisclosed reason.

Feb. 17, 2004

Arrested without incident and charged with four misdemeanors — three for allegedly allowing the underage girls to have alcohol and one for allegedly having sex with a 15-year-old at a January party. Released on $2,500 bond.

May 14, 2004

Convicted of three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $2,250. Found innocent of having sex with the 15-year-old.

July 3, 2004

Charged with reckless driving and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop about 25 miles east of Richmond at 2:30 a.m. Police said he was clocked at 86 mph, 21 mph above the speed limit, and that the vehicle stunk of marijuana.

July 6, 2004

Indefinitely suspended from football team for off-field problems.

Aug. 3, 2004

Suspended from the university for the 2004 season on same day he pleads guilty to reckless driving and no contest to marijuana possession in New Kent. Is fined $300, has driver's license suspended for 60 days and is placed in a first offender program on the marijuana charge, requiring that he perform 24 hours of community service, undergo drug counseling and random drug tests, and give up his driver's license for six months.

Sept. 13, 2004

In plea deal, pleads no contest to one misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Receives 30-day suspended jail sentence, is fined $100, ordered to perform 24 hours of community service and stay away from the teenage girls.

Jan. 17, 2005

Cleared to rejoin football team and re-enroll at Virginia Tech.

Oct. 1, 2005

Leads No. 3 Hokies to 34-20 victory at West Virginia, and makes obscene gesture to fans who have been calling him names related to past problems throughout the game. He apologized a day later.

Dec. 17, 2005

Pulled over by police in Hampton for driving 38 mph in a 25 mph zone and driving with a suspended license.

Jan. 2, 2006

Leads Virginia Tech to a 35-24 win over Louisville in Gator Bowl. In the game, he stomped on the left calf of Cardinals All-American defensive end Elvis Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Claims the incident was accidental and that he apologized to Dumervil, who denies ever receiving apology.

Jan. 6, 2006

Is kicked off team at Virginia Tech for legal trouble and unsportsmanlike conduct in Gator Bowl.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking peice of shit.

Where the hell did I call him a stand up guy?  Quotes are for Quoting someone.  I guess in my house grammer still means something.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#21]
You forgot the new one...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond. He will be arraigned on Thursday.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

"There was some type of altercation between Mr. Vick and the victims," Lt. Debbie George of the Suffolk Police Department was quoted as saying in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Post. "It was a verbal altercation, not a physical one."

The Post reported that a person close to Vick said the teenagers were taunting the quarterback, and that Vick showed the gun to scare them.

Magistrate Lisa Noel told the newspaper that police have not located a gun.

If convicted on all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving with a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six touchdowns.

Material from The Associated Press was used in this report.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Lets see that in instant replay...

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking peice of shit.

Where the hell did I call him a stand up guy?  Quotes are for Quoting someone.  I guess in my house grammer still means something.

Apparently spelling means nothing in your house.

I wish Michael would do something to get his add canned.  They can't see past the Vick hype and when I hear them gushing about him, I just wonder what games they are watching?

Oh, when the Falcons win, all you hear is "Vick won", but when they lose, you don't hear "Vick lost".  Apparently, when they win it's all about Vick, but when they lose it's the rest of the team.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Lets see that in instant replay...

home.comcast.net/~bfd750/stomp1.gif

Did the spike get into the other guy's calf?  On the video they show, after the stomp, the other guy rolls over holding his calf.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You ask the rhetorical question:  "How is Mike Vick classless?"

You make statements, apparently speaking to his "class", stating that he did x, y, z.

Those things he has done do not absolve him of his past acts.  Nor do they suddenly establish his "class".

Notice my quotation marks around "stand up guy", that is a grammatical notation for illustrating paraphrasing has taken place.

Michael Vick was a thug in college too.  Just because he suddenly does some good PR stunts, likely at his agent's direction, doesn't mean he has class, honor, integrity, decency, or character.

Which is indicated by how his brother, who wants to be just like him, has turned out.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely  a free spirit, unemcumbered by things like decency, conscience, knowledge of right and wrong, humanity, selflessness, kindness, or intelligence.

^
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You make statements, apparently speaking to his "class", stating that he did x, y, z.

Those things he has done do not absolve him of his past acts.  Nor do they suddenly establish his "class".

Notice my quotation marks around "stand up guy", that is a grammatical notation for illustrating paraphrasing has taken place.

Michael Vick was a thug in college too.  Just because he suddenly does some good PR stunts, likely at his agent's direction, doesn't mean he has class, honor, integrity, decency, or character.

Which is indicated by how his brother, who wants to be just like him, has turned out.

His brother, a shitbag, will never make it to the NFL.  He had a chance to still be a 3rd or 4th round pick before being arrested.  Now, even if he cleans up his act and doesn't go to the hole, can only hope to go NFL Euro.

Mike on the other hand has cleaned his shit up.  Thus he has upgraded himself to former shitbag.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His brother, a shitbag, will never make it to the NFL.  He had a chance to still be a 3rd or 4th round pick before being arrested.  Now, even if he cleans up his act and doesn't go to the hole, can only hope to go NFL Euro.

Mike on the other hand has cleaned his shit up.  Thus he has upgraded himself to former shitbag.  

I don't care how much he has "cleaned up", he is still an arrogant punk who cannot play the position of quarterback worth a shit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Sounds like we may agree more than we disagree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top