Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:56:32 PM EDT
www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/10/D8F1LRCO5.html

Could someone hotlink, please?  Done ~ 82ndAbn Thank you.  Me thinks the tipping point is just around the corner.

"There has to be an integrated reform that includes a temporary worker program, but also the regularization of those people who are already living in receptor countries," Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez said.

Bienvenidos a la Los Estados Unidos de Receptodores !  Viva la Receptodor !
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Demand eh?

How about we stop giving aid to Mexico then?  Oh, and those loans?  Yeah, no more loans either.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, the word "demand" caught my attention too.

I demand that you put more sour cream on my taco and SHUT THE HELL UP.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't personally have "The Solution".  However, you would think that some national political leader has the stones to stand for Our Border, Language, and Culture.  Would any ARFCOMMER allow a stranger from another culture to move into their home and live with their family, eat from your table, rape your wife, kill your children, steal your money?  Yet, we allow millions of illegal aliens into our nation every year.  It's issues like this that keep me awake at night.  Or is my tinfoil hat on too tight?  And you s can save all that "they do the work that Americans don't do" BS.  If a head of lettuce costs $50, I guess I'll stop having my salad tossed with dinner.

Rant off.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Mexicans working in the United States are a huge source of revenue for Mexico, sending home more than $16 billion in remittances in 2004, Mexico's second largest source of foreign currency after oil exports according to the country's central bank.

$16 billion drained directly out of our economy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, the word "demand" caught my attention too.

I demand that you put more sour cream on my taco and SHUT THE HELL UP.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Aguilar (Fox's spokesman)also said migrants "don't emigrate because they lack work, but rather for a series of other reasons, cultural reasons or better living conditions."

So I guess that puts to bed the f*cking arguement that they are just here for jobs!!!

But if they are here for f*cking cultural reason? Why the f*ck do they act like mexif*cks and never assimulate into American culture or even learn English?

But if they are here for f*cking better living conditions, it must be f*cking g*ddamned hell in mexif*ck because living 90 people to a one bedroom apartment or 200 to a small one bedroom rented house is not my idea of better living conditions.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
They pay large amounts of money (for them), leave family members, and risk their lives to cross the border into the "land of opportunity". They leave behind a third world cesspool of corruption, injustice, poverty, and brutality. They bring with them diseases that were all but wiped out in the U.S. before the flood of illegals. They are causing hospitals across the country to close their doors because of free medical care. By coming to the U.S. illegaly, and not embracing America and the American way of life, they are creating exactly what they left, a third world cesspool.

I could go on and on, but I'll just agree with my wife, and buy MORE GUNS and MORE AMMO!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:17:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:16:13 AM EDT
[#10]
i got two words for you mexico

FUCK YOU
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:46:06 AM EDT
[#11]

I really don't understand why the US government puts up with this kind of bullying and badmouthing from third world countries.  It simply defies logic.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Break out the Springfield Trapdoors,  we can go for round two
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#13]
We can't build that damn wall fast enough for me!

This is an 'invasion' in almost every sense of that word, supported by a foreign government and all President Bush can say is 'Mi casa es su casa ?

Illegal immigration will be the death of America...some day.

Eric The(Nativist)Hun
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I really don't understand why the US government puts up with this kind of bullying and badmouthing from third world countries.  It simply defies logic.

courting the latino vote. they are the largest minority in the u.s. and their economic power, education, and voting record already outstrips black america. add to that the fact that they aren't in one camp or the other and you have both the dems and reps scurrying to curry their vote...

i for one think we need a more liberal entry program for latin america. sooner or later, we're gonna need them on our side on the world market. but until we're on a more equal footing we also need to control access to this country. i favor landmines and automatic guns.

carrot and stick works fine for me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:50:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Mexicans working in the United States are a huge source of revenue for Mexico, sending home more than $16 billion in remittances in 2004, Mexico's second largest source of foreign currency after oil exports according to the country's central bank.

$16 billion drained directly out of our economy.

Not to mention the drain on hospitals, schools, emergency services, police, jails, prisons, courts, etc...................................................................

The churches, advocate groups, political groups, politicians, businesses, etc that cater to illegals makes me want to PUKE !!!!!

rj
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I really don't understand why the US government American people put up with this kind of bullying and badmouthing from third world countries.  It simply defies logic.

Fixed it.

THAT is why we have rampant illegal immigraion.  WE THE PEOPLE are not making a big enough stink about it.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:05:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I am tired of this nonsense.

President Bush needs to tell President Fox to be quiet.

Then we need to build a big damn wall around our southern boarder and be done with it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#18]
They are just doing the jobs Americans won't do.  Because toliets went uncleaned, hotel rooms were never turned over, and crops went unpicked before they arrived.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:08:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
But if they are here for f*cking cultural reason? Why the f*ck do they act like mexif*cks and never assimulate into American culture or even learn English?

Because in Mexico they are on their own.

Whereas they can come here and the compassionate American people will bend themselves into pretzels trying to help them.

To much of the world, we are a nation of marks. The Christian charity that is a part of the American concept of decency is being viewed by the rest of the world as an exploitable trait.

Much of the world, including many illegals, think America is a bunch of suckers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:12:31 AM EDT
[#20]
I demand that Mexico STFU and worry about it's internal problems before it starts worrying about other countries.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:15:09 AM EDT
[#21]
i demand that mexico licks my fucking sack!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:16:00 AM EDT
[#22]

That there is the main reason why the mexican government will never help stop those damn illegals from crossing into our country. This makes me sick.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:31:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
i got two words for you mexico

FUCK YOU

BIG + 1!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:43:20 AM EDT
[#24]
or WHAT?  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:48:29 AM EDT
[#25]
The U.S. is nothing more than Mexico's economy, welfare system and garbage can for their surplus population.

Some of you wonder why nothing gets done? It's no big suprise really, it's the people like the ones that have called me because of my hatred for filthy illegal aliens that are partially to blame, along with greedy business owners that are selling out the country for their own personal financial gain along with a government that mistakenly thinks that American hispanics actually like illegal aliens and therefore would cause them a back lash if they were to stop this illegal invasion of our country.

No one in government actually puts the country before their own political careers, if they did, this would be solved. Some talk about doing something about it to appease people like us, then don't actually do anything to appease the filthy illegals. It's a win win for that shithole known as Mexico and lose lose for U.S. citizens.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Because the .gov is run by big buisness republicans and limosuine liberals democrats.
The former group wants cheap labor, the latter is culturally sensitive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
They are just doing the jobs Americans won't do.  Because toliets went uncleaned, hotel rooms were never turned over, and crops went unpicked before they arrived.

How did we ever survive without them?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#28]
If you disagree, then you can disagree with the Mexican army.

This is a video taken in 2004 of a Mexican army incusion by the Minutemen. They've just released it.

MINUTEMEN RELEASE VIDEO OF
MEXICAN ARMY INCURSION OF U.S. BORDER

(SCOTTSDALE, AZ) January 20, 2006 – The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (“MCDC”) announced the release today of video footage of an incursion by a unit of the Mexican army across the U.S. border in Arizona.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Chris Simcox and a group of Civil Defense Corps volunteers encountered a squad of approximately eight armed Mexican soldiers about 500 yards inside American territory.

The Mexican soldiers started running back through the brush to Mexico when they realized they had been spotted.

The video shows a uniformed Mexican soldier climbing through a barbed wire fence on American soil to return to the Mexican side of the border as he races to catch up with the other Mexican soldiers who had also climbed back through the fence as they retreated back into their country.

The soldiers raced up a hill to a group of abandoned buildings at a ranch where military transport vehicles with more soldiers were located.

A group of armed Mexican soldiers then returned to the barbed wire fence (on American soil) and confronted Simcox and the volunteers. A discussion in Spanish ensued, with the agitated soldier ‘in charge’ saying the Americans had no business being there.

Simcox and the volunteers did not budge. The Mexican soldiers left and drove off. Judging from earlier activity observed at the ranch that morning, Simcox is of the belief that a trafficking operation had been disrupted by the volunteers.

The footage, filmed in 2004, was sent to then Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge. His office did not respond. The video has remained in the Minuteman video archive and is being released in response to recent news reports that over 200 cross-border incursions by the Mexican army have been documented since 1996.

Contact MCDC at (520) 457-2320 or [email protected]

For more information about MCDC:
Go to Minuteman Civil Defense Corps www.minutemanhq.com

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't think soooooooo, Demand
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I hate when people talk about how sealing the borders would be "racist."  Yes, there are people that just hate anyone of Mexican descent, but hey, free country.  What I hate is when my rights, as a native of the U.S., seem to matter less than those of people who don't fucking belong here.

I'm sure not every single illegal immigrant is a criminal aside from entering illegally.  But we have enough crime stateside than to have to worry about drug dealers, rapists, thiefs, etc. from another country.

Why the liberals make this into a race thing I don't know.  Sealing the border would be an effective preventative measure.  Much like gun control

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:38:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Well now.

Aren't we special.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:54:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Via Jorge Bush!!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Well now.

Aren't we special.

The  REALLY funny part is that we will most likely OBEY them
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#34]

...along with a government that mistakenly thinks that American hispanics actually like illegal aliens and therefore would cause them a back lash if they were to stop this illegal invasion of our country.

My niece's husband is a hispanic that was born and raised in Arizona.  His family has been here forever, at least since Arizona was not part of the US.  He gets PISSED if you call him Mexican.  He doesn't even speak Spanish and gets insulted if someone assumes that he does!

I say "REMEMBER THE ALAMO"
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
This is an 'invasion' in almost every sense of that word, supported by a foreign government and all President Bush can say is 'Mi casa es su casa ?

AMEN!

For nearly all of human history - when one tribe or group or nation wanted to take over the territory and treasures of another, they FIRST sent their warriors or army to do battle.

Well, welcome to the NEW way of conquering a nation and moving your people into their land - forget about ever needing an army or military, just send in unarmed men, women and children by the thousands every day!

Only a "cold-hearted" nation would want to fight or block thousands of poor unarmed people from flooding in and TAKING our terrority, right?

This is truly unprecedented in human history! Almost 10,000 invaders every day!

Only they don't need tanks, artillery and infantry to first clear the way - they just skip the "war" part and just send over thousands of huddling families who then STEAL living space, social services and entry-level manual labor jobs from our citizens and yet they have IDIOTS who cry and weep for them and undercut OUR effort to protect our nation from being flooded over with ILLEGAL foreign invaders.

Would Jorge Bush and all the Republicrats and Democons being so eager to suckoff Vicente Fox's Bronze Brigade if these people were ARMED and wearing MILITARY UNIFORMS coming across the border and DEMANDING we accept them and pay for their families!??

Well who needs an army to take over America when so many fools here are willing to just GIVE away their land, jobs, money and country to foreigners illegally flooding in? Damn FOOLS!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

That there is the main reason why the mexican government will never help stop those damn illegals from crossing into our country. This makes me sick.

Stop them!??

The Mexishit government is PUSHING them across the border!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I demand that the Mexican Government FOAD.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I demand that the Mexican Government FOAD.

+1
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop them!??

The Mexishit government is PUSHING them across the border!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm a Native American, Miami Nation, married to a Mexican.

Two nationalities that were on the North American continent long before the white man arrived.

Where you from, paleface?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
They pay large amounts of money (for them), leave family members, and risk their lives to cross the border into the "land of opportunity". They leave behind a third world cesspool of corruption, injustice, poverty, and brutality. They bring with them diseases that were all but wiped out in the U.S. before the flood of illegals. They are causing hospitals across the country to close their doors because of free medical care. By coming to the U.S. illegaly, and not embracing America and the American way of life, they are creating exactly what they left, a third world cesspool.

I could go on and on, but I'll just agree with my wife, and buy MORE GUNS and MORE AMMO!

You and me both.

Not going to do any good if we don't use them eventually though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Two nationalities that were on the North American continent long before the white man arrived.

You fight for this country, or are you content to just ride you ancestors coat-tails? I was born here, guess that makes me a native too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

thats not the fucking point.  Had we not come here and made America, it would be a shithole like Mexico and every reservation I have ever been on.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats not the fucking point.  Had we not come here and made America, it would be a shithole like Mexico and every reservation I have ever been on.  

Yup
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Idiotic!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#46]
fuck mexico, everytime i say that i think about south park
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

When you want America back, you can fight us for it or rush us in waves much like the Japaneese fought in WWII...

Wait..Nevermind.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Kansas,  Tonto!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
We can't build that damn wall fast enough for me!

Illegal immigration will be the death of America...some day.

Eric The(Nativist)Hun

It's ironic that several of the principles that this country was founded upon have been taken to extremes and it's going to tear the country apart and that others, like the RKBA are being taken less and less seriously and THAT is going to tear the country apart.  There is no sense of balance anymore.  America, as a whole, has grown retarded and lost it's memory.  Our founding fathers lived the hell they the tried to protect us from and now that this country has grown so large, it's doing it's best to re create the very hell we were trying to escape.
ETA when the first shots of the next revolution are fired, we will then have officially come full circle.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

My ancestor killed your ancestors fair-n-square. You can have it back when you can take it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top