Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:28:50 PM EDT
Is Olympic Arms the only company making 10mm uppers?   Been doing some searching and looks like they are.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not seen any other Co. make em....

10mm is the heroin of handgun calibers... If you shoot it, you cant go back.... And its god damn expensive.................

Dont say I didnt warn you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

10mm is the heroin of handgun calibers... If you shoot it, you cant go back.... And its god damn expensive.................

I already know that.   I have a Colt gold cup in 10mm and it's so addicting to shoot, so I figured I would build a nice 10mm carbine.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already know that.   I have a Colt gold cup in 10mm and it's so addicting to shoot, so I figured I would build a nice 10mm carbine.  

You can have a Gold Cup in CA?   Feinswine know about that?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shhh  don't tell her..  Rumor is we can get the new Kimber 10mm here too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...... You guys have it good out there!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I wouldn't go that far.   As I'm sure you know we have far to many bullsh*t laws out here.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
what mags does the oly upper use and what mag block?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks I needed the laugh.

but as to the topic yes I believe Oly is the only place that has 10mm uppers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]
i would like a 10mm upper as well. i always liked oly stuff, mostly their barrels but im still kinda pissed at them about that whole 7.62x39 pistol fiasco.

anyone seen one of those LeMag MAG-1 carbines. apparently it is an M1 carbine converted to 10mm
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#10]
A 10mm upper with integral suppressor would be the shizzal. Like that LRM 9mm upper.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A 10mm upper with integral suppressor would be the shizzal. Like that LRM 9mm upper.

yeah but wouldnt 10mm have to be downloaded to 40 S&W levels to be subsonic?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, or load up a 220 grain bullet
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool, I've got a SS Colt Delta Gold Cup also, but this gun is in the realm of borderline collectible so I reload my 10mm ammo to about 45ACP levels.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, or load up a 220 grain bullet

Yes to both. But even a super-sonic 10mm load would be relatively quiet when suppressed.

I'd jump on it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top