Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:18:29 PM EDT
how glad they are to have abortions on sunday.

one of these evil liberal hosebags had a sign that  said,

"ROE VS WADE OR YOU DON'T GET LAID"

Is killing your own child a laughing matter all the sudden?

DO THEY REALLY THINK THAT MEN ARE SO ANXIOUS TO BANG THEM THAT WE WILL KILL A BABY FOR THE PRIVLEDGE?

What the fuck is wrong with these scumbags?

LIBERALS are beyond any morality.  They are just evil. Period.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Most women in PA are
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey red, evil?... or amoral?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
And, of course, they'll be the first to scream "Deadbeat dad!" and call for an arrest if a guy walks away from a kid.

Goose...gander.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Isn't that basically the same thing?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Isn't amoral the same as evil?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#6]
How come these people shit their pants at the idea of someone stepping on a tree frog but they are willing to let a "doctor" drown their child in a pan of sterile water?

WTF

What human garbage
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

At best Liberalism is a Mental Disorder    At worst Liberalism is a very dangerous Political Movement
( Michael Savage )
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Pro choice ( pro death) is the only pro choice position they hold.

Lock them in a room and throw away the house.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I bet they cried when Tookie of peace bought the farm
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I don't know why they had to kill Tookie... he said he was sorry...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

DO THEY REALLY THINK THAT MEN ARE SO ANXIOUS TO BANG THEM THAT WE WILL KILL A BABY FOR THE PRIVLEDGE?

I don't know, I get pretty horny when I'm drinkin' (Joke, don't crucify me)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The same people that think a fetus is property and not a human thought the same way about Blacks in the 1800's The Democrats are the same as always. Some folks never change
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I am in favor of legal 1st trimester abortion BUT,

- Abortion should never be thought of as birth control
- It should only be used after all other options are considered

Aborting a fetus is nothing to celebrate.  It is a time to realize that you have made some mistakes in your life and that you really need to change your behavior.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh boy, here it comes.........

-K
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#15]
What is the differance between a wood thrush and fetus?

It's illegal to kill the thrush but not the fetus
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Most women in PA are

After dating two women from PA +1
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Most women in PA are

After dating two women from PA +1

Sounds like you guys were in the wrong section of the state. Here in the middle (asides from the shithole State College) most women are against abortion pretty solidly. Some are a little looney, but arent most of them anyway?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

- It should only be used after all other options are considered

Aborting a fetus is nothing to celebrate.  It is a time to realize that you have made some mistakes in your life and that you really need to change your behavior.

Too bad someone has to die for your little wake up call, there.

(If it's not murder, then why should it be a last resort?)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Piss her off, ask since they may overturn it soon can you go ahead and hit it now to be on the safe side.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#20]
"I love going to an abortion rally to pick up women, cause you know they are f*!@*%g." --- stand-up comic Chris Rock
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
"I thought hanging around an abortion clinic was a good way to meet loose women."
Jay
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Um, excuse me but you "kill" 10 times that much meat every time you eat a hamburger. It's not about killing living things at all is it? No. You think that tiny bit of meat has a human soul. That makes killing it murder, right? Your entire argument is not based on facts or science but feelings. On faith.

Can't you guys see that people who don't see things like you do don't deserve your judgement? We never think about you until someone who thinks as you do threatens to shoot/burn/stone/hang us. You spit on total strangers. We've never even met you! Can't you see? You guys are the nuts. You guys are the scary ones. You're the American version of those Arabs you see going wild with joy after a bombing.

I know you won't agree. I'm sure I'll take loads of crap for saying this openly. Tough.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um, excuse me but you "kill" 10 times that much meat every time you eat a hamburger(not the same thing). It's not about killing living things at all is it? No. You think that tiny bit of meat has a human soul(it does). That makes killing it murder, right?(yes it is)Your entire argument is not based on facts or science but feelings. On faith.(no on the fact that it's a person and yes it does have a soul)

Can't you guys see that people who don't see things like you do don't deserve your judgement?(so nambla is ok) We never think about you until someone who thinks as you do threatens to shoot/burn/stone/hang us. You spit on total strangers. We've never even met you! Can't you see? You guys are the nuts. You guys are the scary ones. You're the American version of those Arabs you see going wild with joy after a bombing.(your deluded)

I know you won't agree. I'm sure I'll take loads of crap for saying this openly. Tough.

well a person is a person, and a animal is a animal and a baby is a innocent person there is a big differance in saying that killing a baby is ok if me eating a tasty cow ok
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#24]
We should let them ban all guns, so they can have their wish.
And we should have abortions banned.

That way, everyone gets thier way. Nothing like forcing your values on others.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
How come these people shit their pants at the idea of someone stepping on a tree frog but they are willing to let a "doctor" drown their child in a pan of sterile water?

The unanswerable question.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Um, excuse me but you "kill" 10 times that much meat every time you eat a hamburger. It's not about killing living things at all is it? No. You think that tiny bit of meat has a human soul. That makes killing it murder, right? Your entire argument is not based on facts or science but feelings. On faith.

Can't you guys see that people who don't see things like you do don't deserve your judgement? We never think about you until someone who thinks as you do threatens to shoot/burn/stone/hang us. You spit on total strangers. We've never even met you! Can't you see? You guys are the nuts. You guys are the scary ones. You're the American version of those Arabs you see going wild with joy after a bombing.

You're from California. No, not you. You're from California? Really? That's so surprising to me .
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
www.geocities.com/conservativeuu/abortion_cartoon03.gif

Doesn't that just say it all.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

My friend,

Please do a google image search on "abortion".

Take a look at the pictures of aborted fetuses at different stages of development.

I think you will agree it is a horrible thing that is being done.

There is no semantic argument that can justify it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

So I can't buy beer at a distributor or whiskey at a state store on Sunday, but I can get an abortion.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:01:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Ever notice that most of the women at those things are women you wouldn't want to sleep with.... or would rather die then sleep with.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:03:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Um, excuse me but you "kill" 10 times that much meat every time you eat a hamburger.

Holy brickpaste!!!

Did someone ACTUALLY just say that eating a hamburger is the same or worse than an abortion??? I supposed it would happen one day, but I didn't think there would be enough stupid in the world to make it happen until after I was dead.

I was wrong.

It's not about killing living things at all is it? No. You think that tiny bit of meat has a human soul. That makes killing it murder, right? Your entire argument is not based on facts or science but feelings. On faith.

No, genius, an arguement based on feelings is one that says eating what used to be a cow is no different than killing what is a growing developing human being.

It is also, by the way, the dumbest f*cking thing I have ever read. EVER.

Can't you guys see that people who don't see things like you do don't deserve your judgement?

If they equate eating a hamburger to having an abortion, YES THEY DO DESERVE OUR JUDGEMENT, BECAUSE THEY ARE INSANE.

We never think about you until someone who thinks as you do threatens to shoot/burn/stone/hang us.

Who the hell is "we" and when was the last time I threatened to shoot you or anyone you know???

Talk about arguements based on feelings!!!

You spit on total strangers. We've never even met you! Can't you see? You guys are the nuts. You guys are the scary ones. You're the American version of those Arabs you see going wild with joy after a bombing.

So now we are terrorists too?? Crimony! This is why we say liberals are insane: Because they live in a little fantasy world and view anyone who disagrees with them as a boogey man out to get them.

Ooga booga!!!!

Please.....

You, sir, need to seek professional help.

Immediately.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:06:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

- It should only never be used after all other options are considered

I would hope that one would make the realization before the abortion

Abortion is never an option.  some would say it is ok if the mother's life is in danger.  I say to that cop out answer.   How many mother's do you know, that given the choice, would choose to save their own life in place of their childs
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Abortion is never an option.  some would say it is ok if the mother's life is in danger.  I say to that cop out answer.   How many mother's do you know, that given the choice, would would choose to save their own life in place of their childs

I have to disagree.

There are some women who become pregnant only to find out that carrying a child to full term will literally kill them. In such instances I believe the decision is entirely theirs.

That is the ONLY case in which I support abortion as an option. And even then I don't like it one little bit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:12:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Let me get this right, in your mind a cow life is equal to a human life?  No matter how you rationalize it, once a sperm and egg combine something is created that is neither wholely of the mother or wholely of this father.  This "thing" divides and grows and is a zygote/fetus/baby.  Seems pretty easily understood that the "combination" is a baby, or at least the living building blocks of a baby.

Quoted:

So pedophiles don't deserve my judgement?  Murderers don't deserve my judgement?  They are just wonderful people who shouldn't be judged by society, lets have that pedophile own and operate a day care center for children.  If you had children you would have no problem having a pedophile babysit your child?

I am intolerant of your tolerance.  

The rest is just basic drivel trying to demonize moral people.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Let me get this right, in your mind a cow life is equal to a human life?  No matter how you rationalize it, once a sperm and egg combine something is created that is neither wholely of the mother or wholely of this father.  This "thing" divides and grows and is a zygote/fetus/baby.  Seems pretty easily understood that the "combination" is a baby, or at least the living building blocks of a baby.

You are making too high level an arguement here.

There is a more basic arguement to be made. Namely that our looney liberal friend has never been in danger of being turned into a Big Mac, while he HAS actually been a fetus at one point in his existence.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe someone chased him around with a bun and some pickles, in which case his derranged pronouncements might make some sense....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:21:10 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

got to agree with that.

everyone here gets in a uproar about banning guns!

yes i am a cold hearted asshole.
i rather see someone that screwed up abort (to a certain point of the pregnecy)the fetus than spend a life time miss treating and tax payers have to pay for the raising of it thru welfare.
yes i know not all of the aborted fetus would end up on the welfare sysytem.

it is her body to do as she wishes and not you or me to tell her other wise.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are making too high level an arguement here.

There is a more basic arguement to be made. Namely that our looney liberal friend has never been in danger of being turned into a Big Mac, while he HAS actually been a fetus at one point in his existence.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe someone chased him around with a bun and some pickles, in which case his derranged pronouncements might make some sense....

The mental image that created was fantastic!!!!  Thank you, I needed to laugh.

Oh, and I can say without a doubt the refereced material was a least one of the dumbest things I have seen here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Abortion is never an option.  some would say it is ok if the mother's life is in danger.  I say to that cop out answer.   How many mother's do you know, that given the choice, would would choose to save their own life in place of their childs

I have to disagree.

There are some women who become pregnant only to find out that carrying a child to full term will literally kill them. In such instances I believe the decision is entirely theirs.

That is the ONLY case in which I support abortion as an option. And even then I don't like it one little bit.

I see your point, and I used to believe that, as well.  IMHO an unborn child is no less important than a child that is born.  A mother should be willing to give her life for her child regardless of whether the child is 6yrs old, 56 yrs old, or still in the womb.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, the hamburger is murder mantra is getting tiresome.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know why they had to kill Tookie... he said he was sorry...

Is that why "abortion=good" + "cap punishment=bad," because the babies can't say they're sorry?

What if a baby was able to say it was sorry?  Would all the anti death penalty people rally behind it?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I can't buy beer at a distributor or whiskey at a state store on Sunday, but I can get an abortion.  

Because it's not even a privelege......... it's a right.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
got to agree with that.

everyone here gets in a uproar about banning guns!

That is because from the foundation of this nation the right to own firearms was understood as essential to the retention of freedom, and that a person can own a firearm without killing anyone.

Neither is true of abortion.

yes i am a cold hearted asshole.
i rather see someone that screwed up abort (to a certain point of the pregnecy)the fetus than spend a life time miss treating and tax payers have to pay for the raising of it thru welfare.

Pre-emptive capital punishment is not a solution to societal problems.

yes i know not all of the aborted fetus would end up on the welfare sysytem.

it is her body to do as she wishes and not you or me to tell her other wise.

It isn't her body being mangled. It is the body of an entirely different human being. If a person wants to volunteer to have their skull opened with scissors and have their brains sucked out with a vaccum cleaner, by all means let them do so.

I just don't think it proper to have someone do it to another person who is incapable of giving their consent to such.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:33:44 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

eating a sandwich is amoral (having no moral component)

eating a sandwich made from a human being while watching your enemies being impaled in your garden is immoral (which would also be evil imo)

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to disagree.

I see your point, and I used to believe that, as well.  IMHO an unborn child is no less important than a child that is born.  A mother should be willing to give her life for her child regardless of whether the child is 6yrs old, 56 yrs old, or still in the womb.

and IMO if she doesn't, then it's her demons to live with.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

eating a sandwich made from a human being while watching your enemies being impaled in your garden is immoral (which would also be evil imo)

In fairness the word "amoral" can also be used to describe a person who does not care about the matter of right and wrong. (Which could also be described as evil...)

Still, the most correct use of the word is to denote something devoid of moral content, i.e. eating that sandwich.

BTW, "eating a sandwish made from a human being while watching your enemies being impaled in your garden is immoral" is sigline material....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to disagree.

Not sure what your point is with that rhetorical statement.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to disagree.

Not sure what your point is with that rhetorical statement.  

I agree that she should be willing too..     If she doesn't then she has to live with that.   It isn't anyone's place to decide which one lives.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually Dino, couldn't it be argued that both examples are of amorality?

Did the sandwich eater kill the human being now in his/her sandwich?  And merely watching one's enemies being impaled [on stakes?] is not, per se, immoral/evil unless he/she was actually the one who impaled them, isn't it?  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top