Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:20:03 PM EDT
I met a girl about 4 months ago.  I've seen her 3 of 4 of those months.

If I stay with her I wake up to the smell of bacon/eggs/sausage.  
She takes me out to eat.
I took her shooting this weekend and she liked my g26 over my p99.
She knows how to can food, cook and makes cakes for side $$$.
I get frequent back massages without asking
She begs me to shoot the squirrels that are in her backyard, and lets me clean them in her kitchen and freeze them in her fridge.
She can almost drink as much as me.
She will put up with everything I do.

No pics at the moment.  She's beautiful to me, but claims to have "issues" with her weight.  She's probably as size 12, which is no biggie,  but I swear if she hits an 8 there's a ring gonna hit her left hand.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't be that good if you have to have her lose weight before committing!  Sounds pretty shallow to me!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can't be that good if you have to have her lose weight before committing!  Sounds pretty shallow to me!

+1, with all those other qualities, size shouldn't matter
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch shallow hal.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You eat squirrels ? Aren't they just big fucking rats ? But if you both like eating rodents,it sounds like a match made in..Missouri ?

Speaking from MY experiences,all those redeeming qualities WILL change with time.Pretty soon she will be laying on the couch screaming for brownies while watching Oprah and taping Ellen on the other TV leaving you to wonder what the fuck just happened.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
If she's a 12, she's a 12.
All of us get bigger, especially them....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, just cutting out the squirrels, cake and booze should shave a size or two.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a keeper.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:She's probably as size 12, which is no biggie,  but I swear if she hits an 8 there's a ring gonna hit her left hand.

No worries.  Don't wait.

Once you give her the ring, she'll blow past that size 12 and be in an 18 / 20 in no time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#9]
You sound like its going down the right path, but need to have serious discussions about mid and long-term plans (where do you see yourself 5 years or 15 years from now), family/moral/ethical values and religion. Hope you agree on those factors because they cause most divorces.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#10]
No, it's not normal.  So marry her before she gets away.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a trap,i repeat it's a trap!! She is lulling you into a sense of contentness and well being,only to slowly lure you into her web of lies and deciet.By her telling you she is "un-comfortable" with her weight,is just her way of trying to get you to say "I like you no matter what you look like".This in turn gives the green light to brownie pies,coke,fried foods and deep fried squirrels cooked in chocolate syrup.

Quoted:

She is a gurl,don't listen to her regarding all things marriage.Women will do and say anything to get married.Including lie,cheat and lose weight to just gain it back the first week after the honeymoon.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Nobody should add to this thread anymore.  (without pics)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You sound like its going down the right path, but need to have serious discussions about mid and long-term plans (where do you see yourself 5 years or 15 years from now), financial, family/moral/ethical values and religion. Hope you agree on those factors because they cause most divorces.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Watch Shallow Hal.

+1
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#15]
there are some "rubenesque", if you will, women that are attractive...

so, she's a sz 12. BFD.

Go find some skinny liberal woman who'll make you want to slit your wrists and eat broken glass at the mere sound of her voice.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Nobody should add to this thread anymore.  (without pics)

Here's a pic:

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
<snip>
No pics at the moment.  She's beautiful to me, but claims to have "issues" with her weight.  She's probably as size 12, which is no biggie,  but I swear if she hits an 8 there's a ring gonna hit her left hand.

get rid of her. You're not worth her time. If her size matters that much to you, you ain't ready to be dating anybody seriously, and she sounds like she'd make a great keeper for someone less shallow.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:31:33 PM EDT
[#18]
If she is a 12 now then after you get married she will be a 20+. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Size isn't everything.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

get rid of her. You're not worth her time. If her size matters that much to you, you ain't ready to be dating anybody seriously, and she sounds like she'd make a great keeper for someone less shallow.

I couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If she is a 12 now then after you get married she will be a 20+. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Size isn't everything.

That's what you think!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if she would take the ring after reading your post?  Do you tell her that you will not marry her unless she drops to a size 8? Hopefully, she has enough self esteem to tell you to get bent.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I wonder if she would take the ring after reading your post?  Do you tell her that you will not marry her unless she drops to a size 8? Hopefully, she has enough self esteem to tell you to get bent.

+.9bar
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Tell her that you are trying to bet in better shape, that you are wooried about your health and start working out and shit.  Maybe she will get the hint, point out the merits of being in shape, and subtley let her know that people in better shape enjoy a better sex life.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Isn't this a little fast considering you have only been dating for 3 months?  She could be an Oprah; a size 12 now, but easily a plus size by summer.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I met a girl about 4 months ago.  I've seen her 3 of 4 of those months.

If I stay with her I wake up to the smell of bacon/eggs/sausage.  
She takes me out to eat.
I took her shooting this weekend and she liked my g26 over my p99.
She knows how to can food, cook and makes cakes for side $$$.
I get frequent back massages without asking
She begs me to shoot the squirrels that are in her backyard, and lets me clean them in her kitchen and freeze them in her fridge.
She can almost drink as much as me.
She will put up with everything I do.

It seems some of the qualities you find attractive about her are contributing to her weight.  A steady diet of bacon, sausage, eggs, and cake would cause anyone to pork up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is a gurl,don't listen to her regarding all things marriage.Women will do and say anything to get married.Including lie,cheat and lose weight to just gain it back the first week after the honeymoon.

\
Yes, that's exactly it.

Christ, I am so sick of this bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#28]
hmmm, is she over or under 4' tall?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Whoa guys, he did say that she is beautiful to him, but he still seems to be a little hung up on it.

Here's my advice, she sounds like someone that is very unique, and I'm sure you could be very happy with each other. I'm sure you could stand to drop a few sizes yourself, and maybe it's something you could do together. (For God sake's be careful on how you approach that subject!)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Whoa guys, he did say that she is beautiful to him, but he still seems to be a little hung up on it.

Here's my advice, she sounds like someone that is very unique, and I'm sure you could be very happy with each other. I'm sure you could stand to drop a few sizes yourself, and maybe it's something you could do together. (For God sake's be careful on how you approach that subject!)

That's kind of the point I was trying to make.  If you want to effect your significant other being a little overwieght the only way to go about is to do it together.  Even if you are a track star and can do three triathilons back to back, you still have to do it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#31]
In the words of the great Sir Mix-A-Lot . . . "36-24-36?  Only if she's 5'3"

Damn, I like a size 12 myself and hey, I'm in MO too. . . Yep, she's too big for you, give me her number.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
It's a trap,i repeat it's a trap!! She is lulling you into a sense of contentness and well being,only to slowly lure you into her web of lies and deciet.By her telling you she is "un-comfortable" with her weight,is just her way of trying to get you to say "I like you no matter what you look like".This in turn gives the green light to brownie pies,coke,fried foods and deep fried squirrels cooked in chocolate syrup.

Quoted:

dont poo on Gabby's post  

you are welcome to your opinion

but not all women are evil as GD wants to believe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top