Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:18:37 PM EDT

It really wasn’t that bad.  I’ve heard a lot of people telling how horrible it is.  It went pretty well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got one and it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.  Mine is very accurate with cheap bulk ammo too.  It's a great gun.  I could do without the internal lock and loaded chamber indicator though.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got one and it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.  Mine is very accurate with cheap bulk ammo too.  It's a great gun.  I could do without the internal lock and loaded chamber indicator though.  

I just got a Browning Buckmark, it has neither.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yeah, I hear you.  But that American style mag release is pretty sweet.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I got for SHEISLEGEND.  She loves it.  I shoot it often too and it's a great pistol.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I got for SHEISLEGEND.  She loves it.  I shoot it often too and it's a great pistol.

I chose it over the Ruger because of the similarity between the grip angle on the Buckmark and BHP and I'm a big BHP fan.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are .22 rifles & pistols so much worse to disassemble? They shoot the most, dirtiest ammo and they are the most difficult to give a thorough cleaning to.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It really wasn’t that bad.  I’ve heard a lot of people telling how horrible it is.  It went pretty well.

It's not bad once you figure it out but compared to others it's still a total PITA
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not bad once you figure it out but compared to others it's still a total PITA

The main thing that I think I need to pay attention to is the position of the hammer at the various steps.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Had one handed to me in pieces in a box before. Having never owned one, it was a little challenging.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top