Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:03:34 PM EDT
Kind of no point now that automatic flushing ones are showing up all over the place.
But why the heck could they not have the standard urinal flush "thingy" down near the floor so you can hit it with your foot rather than grab the stick with your hand and get 40 other guys dick juice on you?

I mean, I wash my hands after.  But really.  Put the flusher down near the floor.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
i believe the really old ones did.  i don't know why the change.  maybe vandalism?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
What pisses me off (or really on me) is that they are installing them lower and lower.

When I wear shorts I can feel my own piss splashing on my legs.

Hell they are getting so low I can piss on the flusher.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
UI assembly hall has foot pedals, I like it too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You touch the handles of public toilets?  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What pisses me off (or really on me) is that they are installing them lower and lower.

Don't  you hate it when your schlong is above the porcelin rim?

Damm those low urinals!!!!!  I hate them!

anyone see one of these???  ghey!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My work has floor pedals.  Love 'em.  Same for the toilets.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It really doesn't matter because the flush spray still gets the front of your pants wet so it looks like you pissed your khakis.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I am glad they put em lower, that water was COLD i tell ya!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The worst thing is finding piss and pubes on top of the urinal.  That is happening to me more and more.  Grosses me out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am glad they put em lower, that water was COLD i tell ya!!!

beat me to it
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#12]
They just need to make 'em all auto flushing now.

I used one at a truck stop yesterday that I didn't flush.  Neither did the guy who used it before me.  Freaking disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#13]

and get 40 other guys dick juice on you?

Your dick has juice on it?  Or you piss on your hands?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I know what you mean... I never really did till I noticed how many guys take a piss and just leave the restroom. Flushing the toilet and touching the door handle on their way out. If I can, I usually use an elbow to bump the flush handle or if its a sit down, my foot. On the way out I just keep the towel I dryed my hands with and open the door with it.

Since the time I went into the restroom at my work (a fairly clean public restroom) and someone had taken a shit (no joke) RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR BY THE SINK. I've been leary of touching anything in a public restroom.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#16]
There are some nice urinals that look like long funnels that go all the way to the floor. By the time your pee hits the porcelin (or stainless) there is another wall to guard against splashback. Too bad they are a rarity.

Raise your hand if you have a urinal installed at your house

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

and get 40 other guys dick juice on you?

Your dick has juice on it?  Or you piss on your hands?

Well, the other guys with syphilis sores dripping puss or whatever might leave juice.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, the envirowackos have come out with a FLUSHLESS urinal.  No kidding, google Falcon Waterless.  It uses an oil trap to keep odors from escaping.  And would you believe Al Gore is on the board of directors?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I just swing my leg up and kick the damn lever. Even for the urinals. It's harder to do than with toilets, so if it's too high I'll just use a more traditional toilet, but I sure won't touch that thing unless you give me latex gloves.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Well, the envirowackos have come out with a FLUSHLESS urinal.  No kidding, google Falcon Waterless.  It uses an oil trap to keep odors from escaping.  And would you believe Al Gore is on the board of directors?

I have heard god and bad about them. The most common complaint is oder.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That oil trap doesn't work very well.  they fucking stink.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
wow, i never thpught of that.  I usuall ydo a high kick to flush since I too, loath touching the handle(s).  I bet no one can take a full powerhouse kick from me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#23]
You're supposed to flush a urinal ?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
wow, i never thpught of that.  I usuall ydo a high kick to flush since I too, loath touching the handle(s).  I bet no one can take a full powerhouse kick from me.

Chuck Norris will see your powerhose kick and RAISE you a roundhouse to the face.

Then he'll piss in the urinal next to you and flush the damn thing by giving it a dirty look.

Chuck Norris killed the last man that left a pube on a public urinal he visited.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then he'll piss in the urinal next to you and flush the damn thing by giving it a dirty look.

Chuck Norris killed the last man that left a pube on a public urinal he visited.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Kind of no point now that automatic flushing ones are showing up all over the place.
But why the heck could they not have the standard urinal flush "thingy" down near the floor so you can hit it with your foot rather than grab the stick with your hand and get 40 other guys dick juice on you?

I mean, I wash my hands after.  But really.  Put the flusher down near the floor.

For the same reason "EXIT" signs are mounted above head height where they will be undetectable in a smokey hallway during a fire.  Engineers and ignorant bastards who write building and fire codes is why.
Exit signs should be mounted no higher than 12 inches from the floor so they might be of some use in an area that is charged with smoke and its banked down almost to the floor. People will be crawling on their hands and knees during an escape from a fire not walking upright and looking above them for the way out.

If its not equipped with an automatic flush, I use my foot to flush a toilet and my elbow for a urinal.
Truth be known, I'd rather go outside than in a public restroom.  I refuse to use ANY porta potty and will walk or drive to a toilet if necessary unless I'm one fart from shitting my pants.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I know what you mean... I never really did till I noticed how many guys take a piss and just leave the restroom. Flushing the toilet and touching the door handle on their way out. If I can, I usually use an elbow to bump the flush handle or if its a sit down, my foot. On the way out I just keep the towel I dryed my hands with and open the door with it.

Since the time I went into the restroom at my work (a fairly clean public restroom) and someone had taken a shit (no joke) RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR BY THE SINK. I've been leary of touching anything in a public restroom.

BIG +1! I'm the same way!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#28]
and what's with the ice, how about using that packing popcorn instead.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Slip, bust your ass, own the bar.

That can be taken two ways.

Are you suggesting that next time we're in a public restroom to try this?  Or are you saying that people will probably slip/fall if floor handles are installed (invariably one drunk will), and his lawyer will sue the establishment ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top