Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2001 6:40:35 PM EDT
Hope y'all can advise: I used to own a Rossi .357, 6 inch full underlug barrel with unfluted cylinder, Stainless, which was one of the most fun to shoot I've ever owned. I (like a dumbass) sold it years ago, and would love to find another one. I cannot locate one with the unfluted cylinder, and I cannot remember the model number to search for. If anybody knows the model number of this Rossi (apparently not made anymore) It's be a big help.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Grow up and at least get a Taurus?  Can't help otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The Rossi you are asking about is either a 971 or if it had scope rings it was a cald a Cyclops. If ur interested in a 4"bbl we have one in stainless. Email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
OOps that state on info is wrong. We are in WV
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OOps that state on info is wrong. We are in WV
View Quote

'bout the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Grow up and at least get a Taurus?  Can't help otherwise.
View Quote

Nahh...the stink would just make me have to move my HK's to the other end of the house. Thanks for the totally inane blather, though. Besides if I can't buy a gun because it brings back memories and it's just plain fun to shoot, well, I might turn into just another internet Bulletin Board jagoff...
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Darkpsyde, I think I've got a brand new 10 year-old one around somewhere (Unfired, NIB, manual, etc.) -- if you live in IL, or IN.

[i](WTF, "Brand new 10 YO"?!? - Did I really say that?)[/i]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Darkpsyde:  Taurus?
Nahh...the stink would just make me have to move my HK's to the other end of the house. Thanks for the totally inane blather,,,,,,  
View Quote

Darkpsyde, you do know that Rossi is made by Taurus these days,,, right?
AMOF, Rossi will BE Taurus next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top