Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 10:01:44 PM EDT
The other day I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a belt fed 22.  No more putting up with cheap, unreliable plastic mags and still have high capacity.

Well, today I found this.  I think it's a sign.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/mini-gun.html
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
that link is down, bro. But if it's the mini 1919 beltfed then it's old news. If its not the 1919, fix the link!

works now. yeah it's the miniature 1919.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
worked for me and it is the 1919
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
So, how and when was this made?  I don't mean the mechanics of it, but legality.  Would it be possible for someone or some company to legally make these?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#5]
any type 7 FFL / 02 SOT can make them legally but they can not be sold to the general public. Dealer sample, other SOT with demo letter, Mil, LE and gov. agency sales only
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#6]
newracer,  that's exactly what I would want... but there are lots of other toys I could get for $1,750.  That's too bad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
any type 7 FFL / 02 SOT can make them legally but they can not be sold to the general public. Dealer sample, other SOT with demo letter, Mil, LE and gov. agency sales only

Here's what I don't get:  Post samples are only supposed to be transferred with the purpose of being used as a demo sample for LE/military sales.  That's what the letter is for: to keep C3 dealers from buying guns to be their own personal toys.  I don't see any useful purpose for an agency to write a letter requesting a sample of what is really a toy.

ETA:  They also make a beltfed .22LR model.  A "mini" shrike!  Too bad it costs as much a 2-3 AR's.  If it was less than $1000 I might be interested, and if it was less than $500, I would order one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top