Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 7:05:44 AM EDT
I don't post much and I lurk a lot,  but I cracked myself up at the store yesterday thinking about this board.  I rarely go shopping, but since my wife was going to work 4 pm to 1 am, I went for some stuff.

On the list was "Size 3 Pampers."   Heck, I thought a diaper was a diaper, but I guess not.  Well, when I get to the baby section, I see two styles of Pampers diapers:  Cruiser's and Baby Dry's.
I change diapers, but never pay attention to the type.  I just use what is there at the changing table.   So when I saw this, I did not want to get any grief from my wife.   She can be very particular about things, especially before a Saturday night at work.  One time I got formula that  did not have "reduced iron," and I got a little heat for constipating my son.  With this previous episode in mind, I did not want to set her off.

I know its no big deal, but.............. I got both styles of diaper.

Happy Football Sunday.

BT.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#1]
A true arfcommer.

The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:12:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Get more of that "reduced high iron"baby formula...

Problem solved, no need for diapers

GM
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you buy all of their WWB ammo too?  Think man, think!

G
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

GM

A constipated baby is not fun!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

GM

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top