Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 4:39:50 AM EDT
I think he's gonna die if it ever gets off the ground.

JET PACK

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
What a retard!  I guess the bigger retard would be the person that pays $500K to name that POS.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't I see something like that on a Roadrunner cartoon?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Where's the rocket launchers and FLIR pod?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:16:44 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're asking yourself "Why would I pay $500K to name this POS?," look no further than the top of page 4 of his Q&A's: Q & A's

Q: So, other than the right to name the contraption, what's in it for the successful bidder? What percentage of the take? Thanks Tom

A: If you are a company, you will get noticed very quickly when I start flying. I will be delivering pizzas to people’s front door for Pizza Hut, or which ever pizza company bids high enough for the service.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:23:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Check this out.

Real rocket man.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:24:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Holy Crap! LMAO

Cheers,
Bob Ash
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:27:54 AM EDT
[#7]
From the Q and A

I had to dig through the coin jar just to buy formula for my baby girl yesterday.

He s an attention whore
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm.... 8 engines and no fuel tank?  Or boost pumps?  Igniters?  Starters?

Can you say FRAUD?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#9]
skywalkerjets.com/

Written right on the front of whatever it is he's holding. The flight control unit?

Guy looks like a retard.

I'd like to see it in action and watch the flame torch his legs and arse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top