Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 3:24:25 AM EDT
I suuport W in most of his WOT (southern border excluded), but I believe the "we have ot had an attack within the US since 9/11" claim is BS.  I think it is a combo of braggng and denying the T's the "terror" aspect of their attacks.  I have a few in mind, and will post later if not listed, but want to see what the rest of you think.  

Please list what you believe to be terrorist attacks within the US since 9/11, either a) successful, b) fizzled out, or C) thwarted.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
nothing real as of yet.....but these fuckers are patient.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Anthrax.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Please list what you believe to be terrorist attacks within the US since 9/11, either a) successful, b) fizzled out, or C) thwarted.

The first thing that came to my mind:

"A gunman (ROP'er --my comment) opened fire Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport while standing in line at the ticket counter of Israel's El Al Airlines, officials said, ..."
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/07/04/la.airport.shooting/
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:54:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The first thing that came to my mind:

"A gunman (ROP'er --my comment) opened fire Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport while standing in line at the ticket counter of Israel's El Al Airlines, officials said, ..."
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/07/04/la.airport.shooting/

That's one, at first "not terrorism" and in later quitely re-defined, yet they still say no US attacks.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:59:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Everytime these bitches get together to try and pass another restricitve gun law, like they did on this day.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:01:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
nothing real as of yet.....but these fuckers are patient.

Absolutely. They will wait and wait and wait for an opportunity to strike.
Sort of like the lion just waiting in the brush for the dumb, unattentive zebra
to let his guard down and slam! These guys got nothing else to live for.
Ain't braiwashing from birth grand
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:13:44 AM EDT
[#7]
July 2004 - nuke found it Boston - flown to deep water - ditched - it detonated.

Believe it or not.

communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=47;t=001142;p=1

I believe there have been plenty more non-nuke attacks and attacks thwarted by .Gov.  But all they're gonna give us is the 'nothing to see here' commentary.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:14:07 AM EDT
[#8]
mohamed and malvo were RoP terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Here you go, you can search this data base by region.You can get details on the orgaization and the methods of attack.

www.tkb.org/Home.jsp
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:50:50 AM EDT
[#10]
The Big Blackout on the East Coast was Terrorism, alot of the Train Derailments are Terrorism, The Airline Crash right after 911 in the Rockaways was terrorism. The many Anthrax incidents.
Ufortunately the big one is still due.......
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I personally don't think the blackout was.  Derailments, yes, but not every single one.  Anthrax, IMHO, was an American right winger, based on the targets.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anthrax.

Don't forget the Ricin attack also
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Busted pipeline with unusual delay to repair (AZ).  National forrest closed during fire season in AZ (restrictions on fires are the norm).  Muslim tries blowuing up Home Depot (AZ).  Plane downed in NY right after post 9/11 skies opened.  

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:00:49 AM EDT
[#14]
The guy outside the football game with the backpack full of TETP and shrapnell was another.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:06:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I suuport W in most of his WOT (southern border excluded), but I believe the "we have ot had an attack within the US since 9/11" claim is BS.  

Then you're wrong.  The claim has always been we haven't had a SUCCESSFUL attack on the US since 9-11.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:13:15 AM EDT
[#16]
funny you should bring this up...the history channel ran two gwot shows yesterday from 1700-1900 and both showed many internal terr attacks that were thwarted by using the patriot act, fisa, wiretaps, etc. we've stopped more than have occurred. man, i gotta remember to buy stock in tinfoil...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top