Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 7:50:25 PM EDT
Who's watching Tremors 2 on AMC right now?

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched it last night after Eight Legged Freaks came on TV
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Peak Ammo!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Peak Ammo!  

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]

That line always cracks me up, it reminds me of something my former boss said at a Christmas party years ago.

He was pulling names out of an old X-mas stocking with two tassel balls, he was pretty well sauced when he grabbed the stocking and the tassels fell off, he looks down and says, "Damn, I never dropped my balls before!"
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Just when you run out of ammo, thats when the zombies show up
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Peak Ammo!  

I've created a monster!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Peak Ammo!  

I've created a monster!

Yep, I think it will be an ARFCOM Classic!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a fun line of movies and Burt Gummer is an interesting character but it sours me to know Michael Gross, the actor that plays Burt sits on the anti-gun board of HCI last time I checked.  He may not be a board director now but I am sure he is still a staunch member in anycase., what a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's a fun line of movies and Burt Gummer is an interesting character but it sours me to know Michael Gross, the actor that plays Burt sits on the anti-gun board of HCI last time I checked.  He may not be a board director now but I am sure he is still a staunch member in anycase., what a hypocrite.

NO!

Damn I didn't know he was an Anti
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO!

I was just about to post about him being an anti.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, it really made watching the Tremor's movies bittersweet.  You just have to put that out of your mind and enjoy the movie.  Wish I had never learned about Gross's affiliation.  It's not even bad enough he is an anti-gun member, but I remember seeing his name on HCI's board of directors at one time.  Flaming anti-gun.  Ironic that he plays a gun enthusiast.  Even in the last movie where they go back in time to the origin of Perfection and the monsters Burt Gummer's ancestor was not really pro-gun but converted.

But the movies are fun and are some of my personal favorites!

And don't get me started on Richard Dean Anderson on Stargate.  I've seen a few Macgiver episodes lately and it his anti-gun philosophy was pushed pretty hard, I just never realized it as a kid.

The link Aimless posted is a good one, know who's on that side of the fence but I warn you, some of you may really end up being surprised and disappointed to see some of your well liked entertainers show up on the list.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#14]
amazing how these anti-gun motherf*****s don't mind profiting from a movie that features or glamorizes guns.

Let them make movies about killing zombies with sticks.  Oh wait, that was "Shawn of the Dead"
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
amazing how these anti-gun motherf*****s don't mind profiting from a movie that features or glamorizes guns.

Let them make movies about killing zombies with sticks.  Oh wait, that was "Shawn of the Dead"

nope they did use the winchester hanging on the wall. 28 days later was pretty anti.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top