Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:21:16 PM EDT
When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till."
After you ask, "Two seconds till what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him.

Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhouse kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium.

Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger; it is actually a list of people that Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked in the face that day.

If you unscramble the letters in "Chuck Norris" you get "Huck corn, sir." That is why every fall, Chuck travels to Nebraska and burns the entire state down.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

Chuck Norris often asks people to pull his finger. When they do, he roundhouses them in the abdomen. Then he farts.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris uses a live rattle snake for a condom.

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't f--k with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

If this has been posted before I apologize.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
tagaroony.  These never get old.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
tag

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
ROFL!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

Hadn't heard that one before.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Chuck Norris uses ribbed condoms inside out, so he gets the pleasure.  

Oh no!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhouse kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium

IBTL
TAG
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
removed

DAMNit.... now someone is going to steal my future avatar! Why did I post that?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

ROFLMAOWPMPADABWTNC

ETA:  Woot, saved the .Gif
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#10]
We were talking about Chuck Norris at work
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#11]
That does me good
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
removed

DAMNit.... now someone is going to steal my future avatar!

You should have bought a membership a long time ago!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
removed

DAMNit.... now someone is going to steal my future avatar!

You should have bought a membership a long time ago!!

true... but Chuck shakes me down for all my extra money
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember when Chuck Norris went out into the dark with Buck Knight Hawk to  take on Big Foot.  I thought ole Chuckie boy was in for th efight of his life but lucky for Big Foot he doesnt exist even in Chuck Norris' world.

I cant remember what 80s Kung Fu movie he was but he kept kicking people , not with the traditional round house kick but by a weird looking jump straight up in the air and touch your knee to your nose kick.  Even at 6 years old I remember thinking Chuck Norris is the Ghey
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't f--k with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Roundhouse kicking does not intelligence make.
Chuck Norris:  *ROUNDHOUSE-KICK*  
Me:  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top