Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:36:10 PM EDT
looks like an interesting matching algorithm ... I wonder if it works.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Are you going to use your avatar as your profile picture?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
every pot has a lid
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#4]
A lot of scammers on those sites
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That picture would work great!  A friend of mine put a picture of the ugliest guy he could find on his profile.  He got a ton of responses asking him what he really looked like.  He send worse and worse pictures back each time they'd ask.  I saw him Friday night at a restaurant, and he was with a woman that I think is 62.  That doesn't sound young to you guys, but he was born the same week my oldest brother was.  He's 88.  

This guy knows all of the tricks.  I couldn't get a nurse to check my wife's blood pressure in the hospital Friday night.  It was dangerously low when she was admitted Thursday night, and the nurse was too damn lazy to check it.  I asked a different nurse what it was, and she replied "how the f--- should I know?"  Also, she was too weak to even open her eyes, and the nurses simply brought her lunch and dinner in and left it.  You don't just let someone starve when they can't physically eat.  This guy walked-up to the two youngest and cutest nurses.  He had the two of them laughing and smiling.  One came-in and checked her vital signs.  The other one called her doctor at home to ask what to do about feeding her.  I got cussed at for simply asking, but he had them smiling.  He needs to write a book or make a video.  I have never seen anyone like this guy.  Use one of his tricks.z
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
every pot has a lid

Not around my house.  i have pots with no lids, and some lids that fit no pots.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#8]
What they Say <-------------> What they Mean
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What they Say <-------------> What they Mean
www.funfry.com/data/510/medium/jen_tilly_skinny_fat_funny_celebrity_pictures_funfry_resize.JPG

No shit ... you know there's a surprise coming when the only profile pictures are just a blurry 1.5"x1.5" head only shot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top