Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 8:42:47 AM EDT
He just announced that he is bagging his leadership position.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
A great man destroyed by the liberals and the Republicans gave in. Screw the Republicans the next time they ask for money
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Right now Delay has to defeat his indictment. That`s job#1 for him. Once that`s done, he`ll be good to go.  He was excellent at party discipline in the house and pushing the president`s agenda through. And he had a long memory of who played well with others or not. He didn`t get nicknamed ,"The Hammer" for nothing. What the Republicans have to do is get rid of Bill Frist. He`s the most useless majority leader in recent history.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The democrats got another one ... once they got Newt I knew they'd put blood in the water and nail anyone they wanted to - only Bush/Cheny have avoided it ... but not for their lack of trying.

We need more statesmen and fewer politicians.

damn, do any of you guys remember how Newt hounded Clinton and the rest of the democraps, while nailing someone other than his own wife while married?
comparativly, the dems haven't been anywhere close to the "get Clinton" years I remember participating in.

Lack of trying? you're kidding right?

We need more statesmen and fewer politicians

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Why don't the Republicans ever learn from Clinton & co.? Circle the wagons and NEVER give in to the other side. The Dems make it Job 0ne to neutralize any effective opposition, by any means,usually crooked and phony. Look what they did to Newt and Lott. They are trying mightily to get Rove,and have fortunately failed so far with that made-up Plame B.S.  This business with DeLay is just another Dem. plot with no legal basis.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why don't the Republicans ever learn from Clinton & co.? Circle the wagons and NEVER give in to the other side. The Dems make it Job 0ne to neutralize any effective opposition, by any means,usually crooked and phony. Look what they did to Newt and Lott. They are trying mightily to get Rove,and have fortunately failed so far with that made-up Plame B.S.  This business with DeLay is just another Dem. plot with no legal basis.

DO you guys even hear yourselves? you sound like the nuts you (general you,if it applies sorry) own3d at DU, for kerist sakes you make "where's my tinfoil"jokes of them for the exact same thing differnt names.

Have the fanatical left and right really taken over this country or what?

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Let's see has he done anything worse than Teddy K ?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Here's some truth for you...99% of politicians are the same thing as the

Anybody that bows to a political party might as well drink some...

Anybody that think's politicians aren't crooked is
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The democrats got another one ... once they got Newt I knew they'd put blood in the water and nail anyone they wanted to - only Bush/Cheny have avoided it ... but not for their lack of trying.

We need more statesmen and fewer politicians.

I would definitely agree on the statesmen part. I would add leaders to that also. People who put the country above personal interest.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Term limits. Then kill them and start over.  All of them.  Also, no taxes?  No vote!  Problems solved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top