Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:48:02 AM EDT
Made the range trip a family affair this past weekend.
Wife, son, father-in-law, mother-in-law, best buddy, his mom and myself.

Took them all out to eat on the waterfront afterward.
A great day indeed.

Two AR15s, CZ452 (.22.LR), Tikka T3 (.223), Two 1911s (.45), Beretta (.25 cal), Kahr (9mm), and a Ruger MKII (.22 LR) were shot.

Some quick pics.

Son Jesse in the groove with his CZ 452 Scout. Used Eley Tenex ammo for the first time. WOW!

The wife: El Ojo Del Tigre. No target, water bottle , clay pigeon or Tannerite survived. The wife gets ruthless behind an AR15!

Me showing off one handed.

Brass a flying.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I was gonna say you proffesional you look and all.....But your drinkin bottled water man.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
You married way above yourself.

I'd like to bring my mother in law to the range but she'd just find her way home again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That looks like a blast!  Glad ya'll had fun.

BTW - You have a beautiful family, sir.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:54:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like you all had a great time
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Buddy... long time no see.

Great pics, I see your wife is a lefty, good choice.

You really need to post here more often, get the stench of liberals off of ya.....  

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Does your wife have any problems with shooting the AR as a lefty with the ejection port on that side?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#7]
You married way above yourself.

+1

BTW - You have a beautiful family, sir.

+1

And congrats to you for giving them the skills they need.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Does your wife have any problems with shooting the AR as a lefty with the ejection port on that side?

She is right handed but left eye dominant. It doesn't seem to bother her in the least. She is deadly behind an AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top