Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 8:13:56 PM EDT
They are at it again! Can we put a stop to them before it's too late?

Coalition to Prevent Assault Weapon Violence

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that some type of Polish crest?

Don't worry.

That site isn't doint anything but make people laugh.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
OMG it just killed a little baby
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#3]
That is the most fantastically and hilariously boring website ever.  I find it nearly impossible to believe that that rifle has not yet killed anyone, especially a woman or a baby.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#4]
That assault weapon sooo wants to do evil...  Just look at it waiting...  for just the right victom...  soon...   soon...

Mark.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Yawn....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it is a pretty good parody.  I also think if they are actually getting donations to purchase more toys for the rifle, it is a pretty ingenious idea!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That assault weapon sooo wants to do evil...  Just look at it waiting...  for just the right victom...  soon...   soon...

Mark.

Its plotting.  I just caught the audio feed of it cackling at the thought of mowing down a kindergarten class before it regained control of itself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Every time you say or type "assault weapon" a child dies.

Dammit I did it again.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yes

Don't worry.

Im not

Thats why I wanted to share it with you all!

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Drive by bayonettings,
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Drive by bayonettings,

Lets not forget all those 7-11's being held up a bayonet point
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#12]

You could be the one that spots the violence.

I also like the FAQ section.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES.
Cool! Long Dispise Archbishop Burke

Don't worry.

I'm Not
I'm not either.

Thats why I wanted to share it with you all!
Great!

VLODPG= Green
Triumph955i=Red
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember the first time I saw that website I wrote that guy some horrible hate mail that probably included threats against life, limb, and property.  The email response I got in return made me feel like an ass, and I spent a week in a corner sucking on a bottle of scotch to forget the issue.  I felt pretty dumb to say the least.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I remember the first time I saw that website I wrote that guy some horrible hate mail that probably included threats against life, limb, and property.  The email response I got in return made me feel like an ass, and I spent a week in a corner sucking on a bottle of scotch to forget the issue.  I felt pretty dumb to say the least.

Do you have the Email?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Aren't you guys totally spooked by the thought of your Assault Weapons, hiding in your closets, maticulously plotting the violent slaughter of your nearest kintergarten school, quietly, quietly, with the intensity of a thousand demons?

Or they're just inanimate objects that have no meaning until a human being picks them up?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have the Email?

He might have saved it, I dont save my sent emails.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Pretty clever.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#20]
My suggestion if they want less violence... stay out of the cross hairs
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I didn't know that site was still up.  It was posted several times back when we were counting down the end of the AWB.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Drive by bayonettings,

media.putfile.com/Drive-by-bayonetting
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Drive by bayonettings,

media.putfile.com/Drive-by-bayonetting

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Here's an excerpt from assaultweaponwatch.com:

"One of the first things we realized when we started this was that fellow anti-gun organizations have made mistakes in their claims that these weapons are inexpensive and readily available. Quite to the contrary, we ended up paying over $1,500 for the "Colt AR-15" we are currently monitoring! At least this is one assault weapon that is off of the streets!

Your spare funds could help us purchase additional weapons for testing. As little as $5 can buy ammunition that could be the missing catalyst that causes these weapons to rain destruction on our streets, allowing us to document this once and for all.

Help keep this site up - please donate!"

So that's how you get complete strangers to buy you an AR and ammo.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Much to our embarassment, some astute volunteers pointed out that we needed to "load" the rifle with assault ammunition.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#26]

We received a gracious donation of a bayonet from Model "1" Sales, a merchant of death and destruction that debates our claim that drive-by bayonetings are a serious problem and doubt that assault weapon violence will be spotted!

With their assistance, we finally managed to attach the bayonet to the assault rifle correctly. Little do they know that they will be contributing to their own demise as we record bayonet violence that will no doubt result in a nationwide bayonet ban!

It really cost $1,500?
Yes. People keep asking this. It was one of the first things we learned in our endeavor - assault weapons are apparently some of the most expensive weapons you can buy. The really strange thing is we have also discovered that assault weapons use lower powered cartridges, and actually are a lot less powerful than a shotgun or a hunting rifle! We would like to obtain a dreaded 50 caliber assault weapon that our fellow anti-gun groups keep pushing to ban, but were aghast to discover that these cost $8,000 and weigh 40 pounds!

Ok, which one of you guys is messing with the libs???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top