Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 7:49:43 PM EDT
Who else on these boards is disgusted and fed up with that Buddy a$$hole over at Sturmgewhore.com!!!

The guys rules change daily, I bet I have posted over a hundred items on his boards and maybe, maybe, had a dozen that he did not delete and make me re-do.

Makes me really appreciateive if what we have here at AR15.com.
The moderators are understanding for the most part and they let you know when something is going to change.
You guys rock!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that other site but this place does seem sane for the most part.

People seem to be quite friendly and very helpful.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the "His board, his rules" crowd.

Acting like an asshole in your own house still makes you an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Who? Where? There's more to the internet than ARFCOM? Could've fooled me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Pony up time
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]
never had a problem  only had one ad deleated and it did kinds piss me off i put FS instead of WTS at the beginning of the ad , but he runs a tight ship and i like the sale boards I never venture into the discussion boards there
he filled a niche when subguns went to a paysite  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I like his board.

I like his take no bullshit attitude.

It is the best WTS/ WTB board around (except ARFCOM)

It's his board and his rules.

What so difficult about that?

Pay to be a member here and maybe I'll give a damn about what you are getting for free here too.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Helpful hint:
Once you "Donate" money to him he writes your e-mail adrress down and keeps it next to him.When he scans through the ads and sees a problem with yours he simply ignores it.

Bottom line $$$ does freedom over there....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#8]
How about this... dont go there...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Pony up time

Your right! Be signing up this week.

Quoted:
I like his board.

Pay to be a member here and maybe I'll give a damn about what you are getting for free here too.

Hmmmm... this statement kind of lowers you to Buddy's level doesn't it. And, you'll give a damn about what I am getting for free. What the hell does that mean? Why would I want you to give a damn?

Quoted:
Helpful hint:
Once you "Donate" money to him he writes your e-mail adrress down and keeps it next to him.When he scans through the ads and sees a problem with yours he simply ignores it.

Hence my "Sturmgewhore.com" comment above.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]
start your own board
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#11]
What board is this?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#12]
What board is this?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You guys rock!

Suckup.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Say what you want about Buddy's Board...but a LOT of guns, and a lot of NFA guns are sold there every single day.

If you are in the market for a NFA gun Sturmgewehr and subguns.com are the best place to find one. AR15.com can not even come close to the volume of NFA gun sales that Buddy does.

His board....his rules.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Brian's board is the same way, because he learned it from Buddy.

(and the answer is; never again)
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I like his board.

he is an A$$HOLE
when you take a lot of time to write an add it really sucks to have a dick head like buddy remove it

He is the same a$$hole that gives you an attitude at the gun stores.

used his board for about a year and it was difficult to sell things
ARFCOM is 100x better and it too is free
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I read his rules once, and all my adds were in accordance with them.  I have bought and sold several times on Sturm.

I have never had an add deleted, and I have never given him any money.

I think it is a great free service he is providing.  

I would venture to say that 95% of the people who have a problem with him and his board are simply too lazy to read his rules and follow them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Buddy isn't an A$$HOLE, he's THE A$$HOLE

Really pisses me off when he says over and over and over again about how "this is a free site, go to a pay site if you don't like it", but then he begs for a "Free Lunch".

Well, what is it Buddy?  Is it a free site or do we have to buy your grouchy ass lunch?

Anyway, I've been kicked off of there for about a year now, I don't miss it at all.  I've made lots better deals (buying and selling) here than I ever did over there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Ive been posting over there for two years and Ive never had an ad deleted.  Ive also never sent him any money.  What is so hard about putting "WTS" at the front and listing your price and location.  It really does make it easier.  His board stays stays clear of stupid questions that I always see asked elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pony up time

Quoted:
I like his board.

Hmmmm... this statement kind of lowers you to Buddy's level doesn't it. And, you'll give a damn about what I am getting for free. What the hell does that mean? Why would I want you to give a damn?

Quoted:
Helpful hint:

Naw, does not lower me to his standards. Actually, his standards are pretty high. Thanks!

[buddy jr] ..and I'm just ribbing you because I see that you are a non-team member here. Pay up and I may take your complaint more serious  [/buddy junior]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like his board.

he is an A$$HOLE
when you take a lot of time to write an add it really sucks to have a dick head like buddy remove it

He is the same a$$hole that gives you an attitude at the gun stores.

used his board for about a year and it was difficult to sell things
ARFCOM is 100x better and it too is free

I'm not saying he isn't.

Yup, it does suck to have your hard work *ZAPPED*

A big YUP that ARFcom is better!

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You guys rock!

Suckup.  

Good one!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pony up time

Quoted:
I like his board.

Quoted:
Helpful hint:

Naw, does not lower me to his standards. Actually, his standards are pretty high. Thanks!

[buddy jr] ..and I'm just ribbing you because I see that you are a non-team member here. Pay up and I may take your complaint more serious  [/buddy junior]

No worries, will be a paying member soon and then we can be "BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE".  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pony up time

Quoted:
I like his board.

Quoted:
Helpful hint:

No worries, will be a paying member soon and then we can be "BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE".  

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Buddy has never messed with my posts.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

This is because you can follow simple instructions. You also obviously respect the owner of the boards wishes as you know that he is providing you a service, for free, or if you choose, for a small donation.

It is obvious that you do not have a "I am owed something for nothing" or "I do not have to follow the rules" attitude that seems to affect most people these days...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+1

I have posted there many a time and never had a problem.

WTS:  1 blankity blank item for $.01 ( pic ) - Joe Schmoe in Where-eversville

I find it hard to find sympathy for the tool boxes that can't figure out the basic concept then whine about 'their post' getting ~ZAPPED~
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I find it hard to find sympathy for the tool boxes that can't figure out the basic concept then whine about 'their post' getting ~ZAPPED~

I don't recall anyone here asking for or even expecting your sympathy. The fact is I have followed his instructions as well, and he will still delete my posts for the most inconsequential, nitpicky reasons. I have even had him delete everyone of my posts when he found something wrong with only one. Some of the posts were there days before the one that had an error. Do I repsect him as the owner of the board, HELL NO!!! If you make a rule and only apply it peicemeal or only to a certain few then you and your rules don't deserve respect.

As for the something for nothing comment above, have you watched any TV lately, have you ever donated to a station or your local news. It would be interesting to know how long you used the AR15.com boards for free. Have you yourself donated any money to STURM'! My guess is a big "NO!!"

HELLO KETTLE, I'M A POT...YOU'RE BLACK!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I don't recall anyone here asking for or even expecting your sympathy. The fact is I have followed his instructions as well, and he will still delete my posts for the most inconsequential, nitpicky reasons. I have even had him delete everyone of my posts when he found something wrong with only one. Some of the posts were there days before the one that had an error. Do I repsect him as the owner of the board, HELL NO!!! If you make a rule and only apply it peicemeal or only to a certain few then you and your rules don't deserve respect.

As for the something for nothing comment above, have you watched any TV lately, have you ever donated to a station or your local news. It would be interesting to know how long you used the AR15.com boards for free. Have you yourself donated any money to STURM'! My guess is a big "NO!!"

You want some cheese with that whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ?

I HAVE donated $$ to him and his site ( as well as here at ARF.com ) unlike you at this site where you are running your mouth for FREE.

It's nice to know that Buddy has kept a troll like you off the Sturm board.

I'll make certain to avoid you and your shitty attitude here on the EE board as well edited ~ 82ndAbn.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#32]
edited ~ 82ndAbn
Since this post has now sunk to your level I won't be posting again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You want some cheese with that whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ?

I HAVE donated $$ to him and his site ( as well as here at ARF.com ) unlike you at this site where you are running your mouth for FREE.

It's nice to know that Buddy has kept a troll like you off the Sturm board.

I'll make certain to avoid you and your shitty attitude here on the EE board as well you asshole.

Asshole? Shitty attitude?!
Oh honey, did I touch a nerve!
I spoke my peace without resorting to blatant insults and foul language. I think you are the one with the 'tude problem bro. Read the rest of this post, there are lot of people who have agreed with me. Don't say I'm whining when I am replying to "your bullshit". Buddy won't keep me off his boards I'll just use another computer you dimwit.
Since this post has now sunk to your level I won't be posting again.

Your shitty attitude comes through loud and clear. I picked up on it immediately just as I am certain Buddy Hinton did and booted your ass right off the site so no one gets involved in a transaction w/ a loud mouth prick who is too stupid to follow a few simple posting rules then proves himself so childish that he whines and complains about his own stupidity in a public forum.

I rest my case.

You don't support this site as a paid member nor did you support the Sturm board w/ any 'donations' by your own admissions.

Your a freeloading  w/ a shitty attitude
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#34]
He's a peice of crap begger!!

He is a scumbag begger who "asks" for donations..free lunch but pressure's people who do not give.In fact he slams people who dont

Did i mention he's a scumbag??
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Acting like an asshole in your own house still makes you an asshole.

yup
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#36]
OH OH OH!!!!!!

IBTL!!  

Grow up please. Its the damn internet....  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#37]
locked - repeated personal attacks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top