Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 7:41:23 PM EDT
I am looking for a digital camera.

I want something TINY(fits in a shirt front pocket) but of good QUALITY.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Tiny and quality generally don't go together in cameras.  If you have a way small camera you are going to have a small lens, which means means it will be slow, and not gather much light for your image.  If you have small, low quality glass that your image has to pass through on its way to the image sensor, you won't get the best results.  

There may be something out there that can preform well, but I shoot with DSLRs and don't know what all is out there.  But the best source for digital camera shopping is DP Review.

I'd recommend Canon, Nikon, or any other CAMERA company, not Sony, etc.

Brian
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking on Dpreview alot lately. in the last 72 hours or so.

However. i saw a Casio 5mp camera at Radio shack that look cool. almost ended up buying it.

Mainly i am looking for something very slim to fit in my riding leathers that i can keep im my jacket and not the storage compartment on a Triumph 955i.

Some of the best pictures happen away from the bike and i'm tired of using that as an excuse.

something small. compact. and not noticable.

In other words. What is the ultimate carry camera?

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top