Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/6/2006 3:13:55 PM EDT
I'm only 21 years old, but it seems to me like more and more every day America is becoming more and more liberal and pussified by the day, especially when comparing today with other time periods in our countries history.   I'm not just talking about the gun control issue here either, take a look a foreign policy, the justice system, and general public attitude to name a few.  

From what I have gatherd (saying I wasn't alive back then) during and after WWII, people were proud that America was one of the strongest nations in the world and were willing to fight and make sacrafices to keep it that way.  People flew the American flag proudly , without having some liberal ass group like the ACLU saying that it was politically incorrect to fly the American Flag, or put a christmas tree up at christmas.  

Now people seem to think that nationalism is bad and being proud to stand up for your country is considered "bad" by some liberal groups.  The media is becoming more and more liberal every day.  

I'm asking when did this change?  Was is the vietnam war and the protest movement that changed America and the American media? I seem to think that alot of the protests and changes made in the 60s and 70s laid the groundwork for the liberalism we see today.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure what the answer to your question is, but I am most interested in the etymology of the word "pussification".
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The feminization of America began in the '60s with the rise of Liberalism, specifically, the feminist and homosexual "rights" movements.

You can look it up!  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Because its teh hip thing to do.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Cats.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Liberals

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#6]
women are in power now.  back then they were not.  

Everything in life has a ballance.  When decision making goes from logic based arguments to emotionally based ones, you get what you have now.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The feminization of America began in the '60s with the rise of Liberalism, specifically, the feminist and homosexual "rights" movements.

You can look it up!  

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not as much asking about why women are in power, I guess I should've used to better word than pussificaion, it just seems like these days everyone is affraid of offending someone, or stepping on someones toes.  It seems like no one believes in or believes anything is worth fighting for, because god forbid, someone could get hurt, or have their feelings hurt.  

For example, we have a horrible attack on this country on 9/11, and go to war to fight the terrorist.  Immediatly, we have people in this country saying "look at it from their point of view," or "this would've never happened if America hadn't have been such a big bully."
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]
It's all due to male feminastion
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I blame the 70s.

Before that, nobody CARED how it, whatever it was,  made a guy feel; now they won't shut up about it.

The "I am woman, hear me roar" BS that drove women into the workplace, falsely promising that a woman CAN have a career (meaning the kinf of career I have, 60+ hours a week, no vacations, most waking moments spent at or thinking about work) AND a family, meaning having kids.

IT's not a sexist notion to state that absent uncommon circumstances, no one, man or woman, can "have it all."

Rather than stand up and fight this idiocy, the pussies lined up and cried WITH the females.

You've then got women who work very hard, but take significant time off to have kids, who pecieve that when I get the promotion rather than them, it's sexist, rather than the siple fact that my boss realizes I'll probably work until I die at my desk, I don't need time off because my child is sick, etc.

I wasn't alive yet, but I have a feeling I should have grown up in the 50s, at the very latest.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Because its teh hip thing to do.

tinypic.com/jb1kzo

Holy shit you are cool.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#12]
   The Pussification of the Western Male
   By: Kim du Toit
   November 5, 2003

We have become a nation of women.

It wasn’t always this way, of course. There was a time when men put their signatures to a document, knowing full well that this single act would result in their execution if captured, and in the forfeiture of their property to the State. Their wives and children would be turned out by the soldiers, and their farms and businesses most probably given to someone who didn’t sign the document.

There was a time when men went to their certain death, with expressions like “You all can go to hell. I’m going to Texas.” (Davy Crockett, to the House of Representatives, before going to the Alamo.)

There was a time when men went to war, sometimes against their own families, so that other men could be free. And there was a time when men went to war because we recognized evil when we saw it, and knew that it had to be stamped out.

There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President’s daughter’s singing.

We’re not like that anymore.

Now, little boys in grade school are suspended for playing cowboys and Indians, cops and crooks, and all the other familiar variations of “good guy vs. bad guy” that helped them learn, at an early age, what it was like to have decent men hunt you down, because you were a lawbreaker.

Now, men are taught that violence is bad—that when a thief breaks into your house, or threatens you in the street, that the proper way to deal with this is to “give him what he wants”, instead of taking a horsewhip to the rascal or shooting him dead where he stands.

Now, men’s fashion includes not a man dressed in a three-piece suit, but a tight sweater worn by a man with breasts.

Now, warning labels are indelibly etched into gun barrels, as though men have somehow forgotten that guns are dangerous things.

Now, men are given Ritalin as little boys, so that their natural aggressiveness, curiosity and restlessness can be controlled, instead of nurtured and directed.

And finally, our President, who happens to have been a qualified fighter pilot, lands on an aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit, and is immediately dismissed with words like “swaggering”, “macho” and the favorite epithet of Euro girly-men, “cowboy”. Of course he was bound to get that reaction—and most especially from the Press in Europe, because the process of male pussification Over There is almost complete.

How did we get to this?

In the first instance, what we have to understand is that America is first and foremost, a culture dominated by one figure: Mother. It wasn’t always so: there was a time when it was Father who ruled the home, worked at his job, and voted.

But in the twentieth century, women became more and more involved in the body politic, and in industry, and in the media—and mostly, this has not been a good thing. When women got the vote, it was inevitable that government was going to become more powerful, more intrusive, and more “protective” (ie. more coddling), because women are hard-wired to treasure security more than uncertainty and danger. It was therefore inevitable that their feminine influence on politics was going to emphasize (lowercase “s”) social security.

I am aware of the fury that this statement is going to arouse, and I don’t care a fig.

What I care about is the fact that since the beginning of the twentieth century, there has been a concerted campaign to denigrate men, to reduce them to figures of fun, and to render them impotent, figuratively speaking.

I’m going to illustrate this by talking about TV, because TV is a reliable barometer of our culture.

In the 1950s, the TV Dad was seen as the lovable goofball—perhaps the beginning of the trend—BUT he was still the one who brought home the bacon, and was the main source of discipline (think of the line: “Wait until your father gets home!”).

From that, we went to this: the Cheerios TV ad.

Now, for those who haven’t seen this piece of shit, I’m going to go over it, from memory, because it epitomizes everything I hate about the campaign to pussify men. The scene opens at the morning breakfast table, where the two kids are sitting with Dad at the table, while Mom prepares stuff on the kitchen counter. The dialogue goes something like this:

Little girl (note, not little boy): Daddy, why do we eat Cheerios?
   Dad: Because they contain fiber, and all sorts of stuff that’s good for the heart. I eat it now, because of that.
   LG: Did you always eat stuff that was bad for your heart, Daddy?
   Dad (humorously): I did, until I met your mother.
   Mother (not humorously): Daddy did a lot of stupid things before he met your mother.

Now, every time I see that TV ad, I have to be restrained from shooting the TV with a .45 Colt. If you want a microcosm of how men have become less than men, this is the perfect example.

What Dad should have replied to Mommy’s little dig: Yes, Sally, that’s true: I did do a lot of stupid things before I met your mother. I even slept with your Aunt Ruth a few times, before I met your mother.

That’s what I would have said, anyway, if my wife had ever attempted to castrate me in front of the kids like that.

But that’s not what men do, of course. What this guy is going to do is smile ruefully, finish his cereal, and then go and fuck his secretary, who doesn’t try to cut his balls off on a daily basis. Then, when the affair is discovered, people are going to rally around the castrating bitch called his wife, and call him all sorts of names. He’ll lose custody of his kids, and they will be brought up by our ultimate modern-day figure of sympathy: The Single Mom.

You know what? Some women deserve to be single moms.

When I first started this website, I think my primary aim was to blow off steam at the stupidity of our society.

Because I have fairly set views on what constitutes right and wrong, I have no difficulty in calling Bill Clinton, for example, a fucking liar and hypocrite.

But most of all, I do this website because I love being a man. Amongst other things, I talk about guns, self-defense, politics, beautiful women, sports, warfare, hunting, and power tools—all the things that being a man entails. All this stuff gives me pleasure.

And it doesn’t take much to see when all the things I love are being threatened: for instance, when Tim Allen’s excellent comedy routine on being a man is reduced to a fucking sitcom called Home Improvement. The show should have been called Man Improvement, because that’s what every single plotline entailed: turning a man into a “better” person, instead of just leaving him alone to work on restoring the vintage sports car in his garage. I stopped watching the show after about four episodes.

(”The Man Show” was better, at least for the first season—men leering at chicks, men fucking around with ridiculous games like “pin the bra on the boobies”, men having beer-drinking competitions, and women on trampolines. Excellent stuff, only not strong enough. I don’t watch it anymore, either, because it’s plain that the idea has been subverted by girly-men, and turned into a parody of itself.)

Finally, we come to the TV show which to my mind epitomizes everything bad about what we have become: Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. Playing on the homo Bravo Channel, this piece of excrement has taken over the popular culture by storm (and so far, the only counter has been the wonderful South Park episode which took it apart for the bullshit it is).

I’m sorry, but the premise of the show nauseates me. A bunch of homosexuals trying to “improve” ordinary men into something “better” (ie. more acceptable to women): changing the guy’s clothes, his home decor, his music—for fuck’s sake, what kind of girly-man would allow these simpering butt-bandits to change his life around?

Yes, the men are, by and large, slobs. Big fucking deal. Last time I looked, that’s normal. Men are slobs, and that only changes when women try to civilize them by marriage. That’s the natural order of things.

You know the definition of homosexual men we used in Chicago? “Men with small dogs who own very tidy apartments.”

Real men, on the other hand, have big fucking mean-ass dogs: Rhodesian ridgebacks, bull terriers and Rottweilers, or else working dogs like pointers or retrievers which go hunting with them and slobber all over the furniture.

Women own lapdogs.

Which is why women are trying to get dog-fighting and cock-fighting banned—they’d ban boxing too, if they could—because it’s “mean and cruel”. No shit, Shirley. Hell, I don’t like the idea of fighting dogs, either, but I don’t have a problem with men who do. Dogs and cocks fight. So do men. No wonder we have an affinity for it.

My website has become fairly popular with men, and in the beginning, this really surprised me, because I didn’t think I was doing anything special.

That’s not what I think now. I must have had well over five thousand men write to me to say stuff like “Yes! I agree! I was so angry when I read about [insert atrocity of choice], but I thought I was the only one.”

No, you’re not alone, my friends, and nor am I.

Out there, there is a huge number of men who are sick of it. We’re sick of being made figures of fun and ridicule; we’re sick of having girly-men like journalists, advertising agency execs and movie stars decide on “what is a man”; we’re sick of women treating us like children, and we’re really fucking sick of girly-men politicians who pander to women by passing an ever-increasing raft of Nanny laws and regulations (the legal equivalent of public-school Ritalin), which prevent us from hunting, racing our cars and motorcycles, smoking, flirting with women at the office, getting into fistfights over women, shooting criminals and doing all the fine things which being a man entails.

When Annika Sorenstam was allowed to play in that tournament on the men’s PGA tour, all the men should have refused to play—Vijay Singh was the only one with balls to stand up for a principle, and he was absolutely excoriated for being a “chauvinist”. Bullshit. He wasn’t a chauvinist, he was being a man. All the rest of the players—Woods, Mickelson, the lot—are girls by comparison. And, needless to say, Vijay isn’t an American, nor a European, which is probably why he still has a pair hanging between his legs, and they’re not hanging on the wall as his wife’s trophy.

Fuck this, I’m sick of it.

I don’t see why I should put up with this bullshit any longer—hell, I don’t see why any man should put up with this bullshit any longer.

I don’t see why men should have become feminized, except that we allowed it to happen—and you know why we let it happen? Because it’s goddamned easier to do so. Unfortunately, we’ve allowed it to go too far, and our maleness has become too pussified for words.

At this point, I could have gone two ways: the first would be to say, “…and I don’t know if we’ll get it back. The process has become too entrenched, the cultural zeitgeist of men as girls has become part of the social fabric, and there’s not much we can do about it.”

But I’m not going to do that. To quote John Belushi (who was, incidentally, a real man and not a fucking woman): “Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”

Well, I’m not going to quit. Fuck that. One of the characteristics of the non-pussified man (and this should strike fear into the hearts of women and girly-men everywhere) is that he never quits just because the odds seem overwhelming. Omaha Beach, guys.

I want a real man as President—not Al Gore, who had to hire a consultant to show him how to be an Alpha male, and french-kiss his wife on live TV to “prove” to the world that he was a man, when we all knew that real men don’t have to do that shit.

And I want the Real Man President to surround himself with other Real Men, like Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft, and yes, Rice (who is more of a Real Man than those asswipes Colin Powell and Norman Mineta).

I want our government to be more like Dad—kind, helpful, but not afraid to punish us when we fuck up, instead of helping us excuse our actions.

I want our government of real men to start rolling back the Nanny State, in all its horrible manifestations of over-protectiveness, intrusiveness and “Mommy Knows Best What’s Good For You” regulations.

I want our culture to become more male—and not the satirical kind of male, like The Man Show, or the cartoonish figures of Stallone, Van Damme or Schwartzenegger. (Note to the Hollywood execs: We absolutely fucking loathe chick movies about feelings and relationships and all that feminine jive. We want more John Waynes, Robert Mitchums, Bruce Willises, and Clint Eastwoods. Never mind that it’s simplistic— we like simple, we are simple, we are men—our lives are uncomplicated, and we like it that way. We Were Soldiers was a great movie, and you know why? Because you could have cut out all the female parts, and it still would have been a great movie, because it was about Real Men. Try cutting out all the female parts in a Woody Allen movie—you’d end up with the opening and closing credits.)

I want our literature to become more male, less female. Men shouldn’t buy “self-help” books unless the subject matter is car maintenance, golf swing improvement or how to disassemble a fucking Browning BAR. We don’t improve ourselves, we improve our stuff.

And finally, I want men everywhere to going back to being Real Men. To open doors for women, to drive fast cars, to smoke cigars after a meal, to get drunk occasionally and, in the words of Col. Jeff Cooper, one of the last of the Real Men: “to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.”

In every sense of the word. We know what the word “is” means.

Because that’s all that being a Real Man involves. You don’t have to become a fucking cartoon male, either: I’m not going back to stoning women for adultery like those Muslim assholes do, nor am I suggesting we support that perversion of being a Real Man, gangsta rap artists (those fucking pussies—they wouldn’t last thirty seconds against a couple of genuine tough guys that I know).

Speaking of rap music, do you want to know why more White boys buy that crap than Black boys do? You know why rape is such a problem on college campuses? Why binge drinking is a problem among college freshmen?

It’s a reaction: a reaction against being pussified. And I understand it, completely. Young males are aggressive, they do fight amongst themselves, they are destructive, and all this does happen for a purpose.

Because only the strong men propagate.

And women know it. You want to know why I know this to be true? Because powerful men still attract women. Women, even liberal women, swooned over George Bush in a naval aviator’s uniform. Donald Trump still gets access to some of the most beautiful pussy available, despite looking like a medieval gargoyle. Donald Rumsfeld, if he wanted to, could fuck 90% of all women over 50 if he wanted to, and a goodly portion of younger ones too.

And he won’t. Because Rummy’s been married to the same woman for fifty years, and he wouldn’t toss that away for a quickie. He’s a Real Man. No wonder the Euros hate and fear him.

We’d better get more like him, we’d better become more like him, because if we don’t, men will become a footnote to history.

www.pirate-king.com/episode/1062
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Feminism, and the HUGE number of little boys raised without Dad, most;y due to Mom thinking she can do it all herself.

Boys who have an involved older male are night and day different from Mama's boys.

Ops
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Politicians.  Period.

I hope that one day, Americans can vote on every little thing that our tax dollars
are spent on, as individual items.  Not this crap of hidden laws getting passed
along with the big bills.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm only 21 years old, but it seems to me like more and more every day America is becoming more and more liberal and pussified by the day, especially when comparing today with other time periods in our countries history.   I'm not just talking about the gun control issue here either, take a look a foreign policy, the justice system, and general public attitude to name a few.  

From what I have gatherd (saying I wasn't alive back then) during and after WWII, people were proud that America was one of the strongest nations in the world and were willing to fight and make sacrafices to keep it that way.  People flew the American flag proudly , without having some liberal ass group like the ACLU saying that it was politically incorrect to fly the American Flag, or put a christmas tree up at christmas.  

Now people seem to think that nationalism is bad and being proud to stand up for your country is considered "bad" by some liberal groups.  The media is becoming more and more liberal every day.  

I'm asking when did this change?  Was is the vietnam war and the protest movement that changed America and the American media? I seem to think that alot of the protests and changes made in the 60s and 70s laid the groundwork for the liberalism we see today.  

That should cover it!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#16]
[pops head in] Metros are gay guys that don't know it yet! [/pops head out]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Cats.

And letting pets sleep in bed in general.  And trusting animals.

linkeroo

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My male cat gets to sleep on the bed.  Always has.

Same here.

You're kidding right?

This is why people get too attached to their pets and start saying silly things like : "I trust my pet more than I trust humans"

The pussification of America must be complete

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#18]
The destruction of America began the day John F. Kennedy was inaugurated.  It was perpetuated when JFK, in actuality one of the more inept presidents, was assassinated, thereby turning someone would have been a part of a chapter, at most, in history, into a martyr.  Lyndon Johnson, in furthering his agenda, accelerated the destruction.

The first element of the destruction was the politicization of the educational system.  At one time, the US educational system was the best in the world.  Now look at it.  Johnny can't read, therefore the tests are bad.  Johnny can't pass, and it hurts his self-esteem and, more importantly to a politician, caught the attention of "pressure groups."  Assembling coalitions of groups is what gets politicians elected.  A second element of the destruction was the over-socialization.  It is possible that a small number of people needed a bit more help, but it needed to be justified.  Johnson seemed to have a gripe against the entire structure of America.

An essential element to allow these policies through was to cut off at the knees anyone who might oppose them.  Can't take things from someonbe by just asking nice, now can you.  This is the fundamental reason socialist regimes need a preponderance of force (read that disarm everyone but the "authorities").  One also has to ridicule every pillar of society.  That is a fundamental tactic as advocated by the Fabian Society.  (If you don't know who they are, look them up; Kennedy was associated).  

Make people weak, and you can control them.  Simple.  It is a tactic of all those who would subvert America.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm not as much asking about why women are in power, I guess I should've used to better word than pussificaion, it just seems like these days everyone is affraid of offending someone, or stepping on someones toes.  It seems like no one believes in or believes anything is worth fighting for, because god forbid, someone could get hurt, or have their feelings hurt.  

For example, we have a horrible attack on this country on 9/11, and go to war to fight the terrorist.  Immediatly, we have people in this country saying "look at it from their point of view," or "this would've never happened if America hadn't have been such a big bully."

I don't give a fuck if I hurt some one's feelings
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Politicians.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Internet, TV, comfort food, women's suffrage, communists, stuff like that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#22]
The guilty folks who decided everyone deserves the right to vote.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Media.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Bicycle hemets. Air bags. Seat belts.

All the bullshit that takes the sharp corners out of life. Those sharp corners are there to weed out the weak and stupid. What did we do? We put pink fluffy bunny slippers on the dangerous bits of life, and now we're gonna pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#26]
The 1960's peace movement, hippies, drugs, and the media got
pussification rolling like a snowball toward hell.

Jimmy Carter was a huge pussy, and that added fuel to the fire in the 70's.

The Clinton years and soccer moms with nothing better to do all day
than think of silly causes "for the children" got us to where we are now.

It is sad and astonishing how far we have fallen since the greatest generation of the 1940's.
Those were real men.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Cats.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Sometimes I wonder if the American male gene pool was terminally wounded by WW2.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Sometimes I wonder if the American male gene pool was terminally wounded by WW2.

Sometimes I wonder this myself.  We have this great generation in the 1940s who made major sacrafices to keep this country what it is.  People that knew great things had to be worked for and had to be fought for to protect.  Now it seems like everyone thinks that they should have life handed to them on a silver platter and that nothing is worth fighing for or protecting, because they've had everything handed to them in the first place.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#31]
WWII
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Women getting the right to vote

leading to:

Socialist/pacifist movement of the 30's

leading to:

Socialist movement of their offspring in the 60's

leading to:

Women's movement led by a bunch of dykes at NAG which convinced women the dykes were more manly and should be the ones listened to

leading to:

Breakdown of the family at the behest of the dykes at NAG

leading to:

Court System set up to totally screw men financially and effectively removing them from the home.

leading to:

Welfare System which made it all too simple to then screw men out of their children and their wallets without even a marriage in between.

leading to:

With men totally removed for several generations the men could be so totally pussified that even most of the families that remained intact now were run by 2 women.

And who is most to blame?
The gutless turd males of the so called "Greatest Generation" who came back at the end of  WWII and handed their fucking nuts to their women.

What will fix it?
Blood. Nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

Women's movement led by a bunch of dykes at NAG which convinced women the dykes were more manly and should be the ones listened to

leading to:

leading to:

Court System set up to totally screw men financially and effectively removing them from the home.

leading to:

Welfare System which made it all too simple to then screw men out of their children and their wallets without even a marriage in between.

leading to:

With men totally removed for several generations the men could be so totally pussified that even most of the families that remained intact now were run by 2 women.

The gutless turd males of the so called "Greatest Generation" who came back at the end of  WWII and handed their fucking nuts to their women.

What will fix it?
Blood. Nothing else

Jesus, dude.

I remember the first time I saw you post in the SF about stopping assholes from the city from invading the countryside and just not believing some of it.
Then the more of your posts I read the more I agreed with you.

But that is just brutally harsh, man.  I hope it's not true.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Feminism, and the HUGE number of little boys raised without Dad, most;y due to Mom thinking she can do it all herself.

Boys who have an involved older male are night and day different from Mama's boys.

Ops

I agree whole heartedly. I see this frequently, even within my own extended family.  The boys who have been raised without a male in their lives on a constant basis are wimpy little pussies in every way while the ones who have had a male in their lives are normal boys. They dress like boys/men, are more outdoors oriented, aren't afraid of doing a little hard work and are physically more developed because of it compared to their scrawny cousins......and its not a genetic thing either....its directly related to their physical activities.

The wimps are sheepish chronic whiners, chronic emotional basket cases, chronic complainers, chronic tattle tales, chronic cryers, chronic picky eaters, chronic worriers about everything, chronic attention whores, and spend 24/7 with the fucking controls of a video game in their weak little hands, while their counterparts are out roughing it up with a game of tag football, baseball, building something, shooting, hiking, working in the yard, playing with the dogs ect, rarely tell on eachother(although they would never cover up anything bad), never complain about most things, never(well rarely) cry, will eat anything presented to them and ask for more, never whine about shit, and are always interested in how things work.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

x 1,000,000

Boys need good men to show them how to be good men.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#36]
The problem is that women have become exponentially more beautiful in the last fifty years.  Sex is the female currency, and as a gender they've significantly increased their "wealth" in the last few decades, tightening their cunty stranglehold on all of our balls.  

This phenomenon is most prevalent in the United States, where advances in make-up, dieting, plastic surgery, and cornbread have consistantly raised the beauty level of American females.  One only needs to examine photographs and paintings of 19th century women to see the improvements in female appearance, most notably in the ass, tits, facial features, and body hair.  Just look at Mona Lisa -- she was once portrayed by a skilled artist for her striking beauty and intriguing smile, but today she probably couldn't get laid in a prison.

When a woman gets cunty, a man will normally leave her and move on.  But with today's women, this is increasingly more difficult.  Faced with the massive bargaining power of her sweet, sweet sex, the man is completely at her mercy.  

Other possible sources of pussification:  internet porn, oprah, hotpockets, home decorating shows.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The problem is that women have become exponentially more beautiful in the last fifty years.  Sex is the female currency, and as a gender they've significantly increased their "wealth" in the last few decades, tightening their cunty stranglehold on all of our balls.  

This phenomenon is most prevalent in the United States, where advances in make-up, dieting, plastic surgery, and cornbread have consistantly raised the beauty level of American females.  One only needs to examine photographs and paintings of 19th century women to see the improvements in female appearance, most notably in the ass, tits, facial features, and body hair.  Just look at Mona Lisa -- she was once portrayed by a skilled artist for her striking beauty and intriguing smile, but today she probably couldn't get laid in a prison.

When a woman gets cunty, a man will normally leave her and move on.  But with today's women, this is increasingly more difficult.  Faced with the massive bargaining power of her sweet, sweet sex, the man is completely at her mercy.  

Other possible sources of pussification:  internet porn, oprah, hotpockets, home decorating shows.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

That was awesome!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#38]
---Democrats

---Liberals

---Safety Nazi's

---Lawyers
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#39]
People trying to shield their offspring to reality, thus never having to face it when they finnally have to they whimper whine and complain and try to transform the world to their liking, where everything is rosy and everybody likes each other and takes care of each other and drinks Coke and Sings in Harmony.

I get tired personally of having to tolerate and listen their bullshit everyday waiting for reality to give them a good dose of itself!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
   The Pussification of the Western Male
   By: Kim du Toit
   November 5, 2003

Great article Hipster....explains it very nicely.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
What will fix it?
Blood. Nothing else.

Preach on Devil Dog!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ROTFLMFAO!!!

hat

Another possible source of pussification I forgot to add:  Tom Cruise
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#43]

I don't really see how America has become as "pussified" as some of ya'll think, when looked over the longer span of history.   (I'm looking from a more detached view, since I'm still a bit of an outsider).

Look at the U.S.'s position in the world today:  The most powerful country in the world, the only superpower - with the power to literally annihilate any other country on the planet in an instant.  The center of the academic and research universe, and of new technology and innovation.  Sure there are others, like Europe and Japan, and China on the horizon, but the U.S. still dominates the world.  The U.S. is respected and feared.

Look at the fine men and women of the U.S. that are kicking ass half a planet away.  None of them are pussified - they are the finiest fighting force since the Roman Legions dominated the civilized world, and arguable the best soldiers the world has ever seen.

Look around the U.S. itself.  Sure you can look at welfare mothers and gang bangers, but you can also look at the entrepreneurs that are still fueling the economy.  Plenty of people are willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard to better themselves.  You can look at the huge numbers of people pursuing advanced educations.  You can look at the coal miners in West Virginia - hard working honest folk - not a pussified American among them.  

Look at the increase of CCW laws around the country and the roll-back of the AWB, and the increasing numbers of AR manufacturers out there.  Increasing gun freedoms is NOT the sign of a pussified nation.

I agree that there are lots of depressing developments - including the erosion of the traditional family, which is far greater problem than most people realize.  However, I also think it is naive to blame it on liberal politicians, the welfare state, or women (as a lot here seem to do ).  Personally, I believe the problems are the natural progression of the combination of human nature and an advanced democracy.  The mob eventually realizes that they can vote themselves goodies by electing whichever politican promises themselves more.  Blaming politicians for social programs is as shorthsighted as blaming TV networks for shitty programming like Jerry Springer and soap operas - it is merely a system that responds to demand.

Plato predicted this in "The Republic" and it shouldn't surprise anyone to see it play out in our lifetime.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

You can look it up!  

Actually that was simply a massive forward evolution. I have found evidence of this same liberal pussification starting in the 1930s.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
...tightening their cunty stranglehold on all of our balls....

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm surprised no one has said this, but nothing softens people up like success.
Since WWI, we have been the most successful country in the world. My parents had it tough before WWII, but it was still better here than it was in Germany. And after WWII? The prosperity experienced by this country is unknown in the rest of the worlds entire history. For the past 60 years, we have been able to afford to be self-centered. We can afford to give money to every alcoholic washout. We can afford to hire enough policemen and gov't employees and lawyers to hassle anybody for just about anything we don't like. In the rough old days, instead of spending all kinds of money to run someone through the legal system and be "fair" to them, we would have just run their asses out of town on a rail - AFTER a good (but inexpensive) beating, tarring and feathering.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

What will fix it?
Blood. Nothing else

Jesus, dude.

I remember the first time I saw you post in the SF about stopping assholes from the city from invading the countryside and just not believing some of it.

And since then I have seen all too many post about how they will take what they want in such a scenario. These are the ones who fail to prepare and they would place everyone else at danger, causing panic and violence.

You and me both but it is not a prediction. I don't think the men in this country have the balls to fix it so it won't be. IOW, it will only get worse, much worse. I have a very pessimistic view of what the next several decades hold for America and for freedom as I have completely lost faith in the political system. I plan to look out for my own family and friends, make impressions where I can. For instance, I never avoid mentoring young men when I can. They need it dearly. They yearn for it, you can see it in their eyes. And you would be surprised, I believe, in what little things you say and do that make an impact. They don't want to be pussies, they just don't know any other way. Once they make it to adulthood though, they are worse than a write off.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#48]
PS. My Mother is twice THE MAN, some of the pussified males i've been meeting latelty are.!!!

Sometimes she asks me when she sees me what the hell is wrong with modern men and boys?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

leading to:

What will fix it?
Blood. Nothing else

Jesus, dude.

And since then I have seen all too many post about how they will take what they want in such a scenario. These are the ones who fail to prepare and they would place everyone else at danger, causing panic and violence.

You and me both but it is not a prediction. I don't think the men in this country have the balls to fix it so it won't be. IOW, it will only get worse, much worse. I have a very pessimistic view of what the next several decades hold for America and for freedom as I have completely lost faith in the political system. I plan to look out for my own family and friends, make impressions where I can. For instance, I never avoid mentoring young men when I can. They need it dearly. They yearn for it, you can see it in their eyes. And you would be surprised, I believe, in what little things you say and do that make an impact. They don't want to be pussies, they just don't know any other way. Once they make it to adulthood though, they are worse than a write off.

Cheers to all that, Doc.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#50]
It ALL started with "The Feminine Mystique" which gave rise to the Femi-Nazi movement and here we are
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top