Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 11:45:13 AM EDT
I am thinking about switching to VOIP for our home service.  We have DSL through my business line (normal telephone as well).  I want E911 service, and I know SunRocket offers that, with unlimited calls US/Canada with no contract, for $25 per month.  Anyone know how the service is?  Good?  Bad?

I still need to renew my membership, so the search function won't cover GD or other forums for this subject.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
SunRocket works great for me. I paid for the year upfront ($199), which comes to around $16/month. The service has been very reliable and voice quality is fine. Plus it has TONS of included features, free long distance to the US and Canada, and cheap international long distance (I called Germany for $0.03/min). I highly recommend it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top