Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 8:33:13 AM EDT
Anyone used these guys before?  I don't want to get a bashfest going but I also would like a little input before I order online.  Hopefully this will be a nice "attaboy" thread for them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Attaboy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Do the the $9 AR mags work good?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Their ad on ARFCOM said $8.99 AR mags, but when I went to the site they were $9.99. Not that big of a deal, but what's that all about? It seems that they are all out of stock as well. Anyone know how long they take to get back in stock again? Would it be worth it to back order some mags or would I be waiting for a year to get them?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a very long thread about them in the Magazine forum (what a concept!)

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=256342

The $8.99 price went away at the end of the year, which they had stated it would.  I got 20 mags from them in December; all very nice and well worth the money.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 30 mags before New Years, got them quick, all new in wrapper.  I havent tried them out yet.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There is a very long thread about them in the Magazine forum (what a concept!)

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=256342

The $8.99 price went away at the end of the year, which they had stated it would.  I got 20 mags from them in December; all very nice and well worth the money.

Sir yes Sir!

2IDdoc moving out to magazine forum.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Their ad on ARFCOM said $8.99 AR mags, but when I went to the site they were $9.99. Not that big of a deal, but what's that all about? It seems that they are all out of stock as well. Anyone know how long they take to get back in stock again? Would it be worth it to back order some mags or would I be waiting for a year to get them?

They raised the price at the beginning of the year.

Don't know how long a backorder will take, but I bought some in December, good USGI mags, as advertised.

At 10 bucks, I'll probably order some more, even if I have to wait for backorder.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered both the teflon and dry coat mags from them right before the prices went up - got them last night, and they look like a real deal - hoping to break them in tomorrow.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I got 20 of the teflon with magpul followers and they are great. Good company, great service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top