He's gonna get kicked-out for having a "look-a-like" gun
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
kudos!

excellent!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Good on ya!

My 9 year old daughter is working on "How modern firearms and ammunitions work, theory and examination" for the spring Sci/fair. I found her a cutaway 1911 and I have a Mauser '98 action I'm having cut open, she'll be using those to support her program and I've cutaway some ammo and made fake powder charges to illustrate how they work. The boys in her class are insanely jealous, and the school was 100% for it when they found out the cutaways are non-guns, absolving them of liability....which surprised me.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Heres a pic of the set up

That rig/stand thing sucks for ARs, I could of shot better groups with a sling in prone than it.

But he got enough info to do the stats and thats what the judges like.

A little post expeiriment plinking

My dad and Brother in the Pic
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice range, dig the recliner.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]
And all I did was a lousy volcano.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top