Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 4:12:47 PM EDT
I have almost every color they make of these pants and they are durable, good looking, and have plenty of useful pockets.  The "knife pocket" works great for my cell phone or a spare mag.  

They are built a lot like 5.11's without the dumb slant rear pockets that are too deep to be useful.  The rear pockets are more like BDU pockets but with velcro closures.

cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat21082&id=0005222900037a&navCount=2&podId=0005222&parentId=cat21120&navAction=push&catalogCode=5IS&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat21120&hasJS=true

Check em out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Got a pair today.  Not impressed.  Low quality 5.11 knockoff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Got a pair today.  Not impressed.  Low quality 5.11 knockoff.

They work for what I need them for... covering my ass and holding stuff in the pockets.

If you want to spend $50 on a pair of 5.11's, go ahead.  I don't see where the 5.11's are that much better...

I'm not trying to be uber-tactical, so I think the Cabelas pants will work for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top