BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2001 10:00:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#1]
As it should be.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Things still go our way.  There is still a fight.  I get sick, sooo sick of the "the republic is lost...blah blah blah" attitude.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
"TEC-DC9, a weapon frequently used in crime and part of the arsenal used by teenage killers in the Columbine High School massacre."

Proving nothing except criminals and the "teenage killers" are idiots for using such a poor weapon.

Yeah, I did, but only for a short time.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean take that Feinstein and Boxer! Biotches!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#5]
This does nothing to change the fact that the kalifornia supremacist court has ruled that there is no right to keep and bear arms nor any other "right" not specifically mentioned in the state constitution and jury nullification is illegal.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#6]
DAMN!!!! They just had to ruined it for me. I was gonna sue the beer makers for my beer gut. You mean I can't sue mfgs. for my stupidity. How un-American. I should be able to sue anyone I want and win.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#7]
From article and Fox News:

military assault pistol
View Quote

What kind of stupid third world countries military would us a TEC-DC9?  Also, since when is a pistol an assault weapon?  Pistols are [b]DEFENSIVE[/b] in nature.

[uzi]         [pistol]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#8]
"TEC-DC9 military assault pistol"

Last time I checked, no military EVER used the TEC-9.  Assault pistol?  WTF is that?  The only weapon that has "assault" in its nomenclature is the assault RIFLE.  

This is a big *F* U to the commie bastards in PRK from the court that they thought they owned.

And another[-!-] from me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top