BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 10:44:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Said "Make Levees, Not war"

I guess this is some lib fucktard way of saying it was Bush's fault for the New Orleans Hurricane.

Amazing...  libs have been in power for decades (either through congress or the Presidency) and those same levees weren't upgraded.

Oh well...

[lib]"But it just CANNOT be MY fault . . . I represent the average man . . ." [/lib]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#2]
That's one of the worst bumper stickers I even read.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#3]
That was Orleans peoples fault.  If their to lazy to check that kinda stuff they deserve what they got.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#4]
My favorite that I often see in the parking lot at work is: “When Clinton lied no one died.”

Makes my f’n blood boil!  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Their city is UNDER-FUCKING-WATER!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Amazing...  libs have been in power for decades (either through congress or the Presidency) and those same levees weren't upgraded.

Oh well...

Are you stupid?  You just don't get it, do you.  What do we have to do to get thru to you people?

Reapeat after me...

IT

IS  

GEORGE

BUSH'S

FAULT!

See?  Isn't that better?  You can now reast easy knowing you have done the most important thing that can be done, blame George Bush.

He blew up the levees to kill black people.

I heard he personally killed Casey Sheehan.

He murdered those coal miners.

It is George bush's fault.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Saw some winner on the way into work with the sticker "Liberate our Troops".

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top