Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 10:23:46 AM EDT
My wife just called me to tell me that a childhood friend of her's from her country: Panama, died Christmas day in Iraq, he was a Helicopter pilot. His mother is Panamanian, but his father was an American Soldier Stationed in Panama &  so he became a soldier also. The mother lost the father to natural causes & now her son. He was single & had no children. My wife was born in Panama, but she lived in the military zone, so she was friends whith all the army brats. She hasn't seen him since they were 12 & now she gets this news. Give a little prayer out for him & his family.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a shame.  My little brother lost a buddy over there in August, one of the Marine reservists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top