Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 9:25:00 PM EDT
Anyone going to pass on? Anything new politically? News? Possible conflict? Anything? Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

I will be buying more guns and lots more ammo. I will justify it with neurotic prophesy about the apocalypse to come.

Gun show this weekend...I think I'll get started.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Iran will go nuclear.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone going to pass on? Anything new politically? News? Possible conflict? Anything? Any ideas?

My prediction war in the middle east (open war not counter-insurgency) or Korean peninsula.  Political divides deepen with China.  Dims gain back seats in house and Senate.  DiFi submits another bill to confiscate guns next session.  Hitlary re-wins senate seat.  Arnold loses his.  

Just my likely hypotheses.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Iran will go nuclear.

then Iran will be a dust bowl
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#5]
More huricanes - big ones
Dollar Crisis
Dems get control of both houses
We're still in Iraq
Sharon Dies and Bibi wins next election
Iran goes nuclear
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top