Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 9:13:06 PM EDT
we have a major tragedy here in the US we lose 12 and only 1 survivor in west virginia.

then after that news comes we here not 12 hours after we here about the tragic news in west virginia we here ariel sharon is in very critical condition still in surgery as of this hour after he suffered a stroke.

ok im not sure how many people can remeber how 2005 begane we had that major tsunami in indonesia to end 2004 begin 2005 then we had the worst hurricane season in the history of the US one hurricane mad ocean front property of new orleans and mississippi and alabama.

oh yeah we must not forget the london bombings last year to almost forgot that.

so here is my question what the hell will happen this year? in the terms of major disasters.

think about we our ONLY in the first week of 2006.

now i can remeber back to 2001 when i was watching the daytona 500 when we lsot dale earnhardt and i was thinking then what the hell else could happen this year well i got my answer not 6 months later on that tragic day in september.

ok discuss.

and trie to be civil its not that hard.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
USC lost
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
USC lost

OH god no you didnt damn you now you owe me a new keyboard.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
we have a major tragedy here in the US we lose 12 and only 1 survivor in west virginia.

then after that news comes we here not 12 hours after we here about the tragic news in west virginia we here ariel sharon is in very critical condition still in surgery as of this hour after he suffered a stroke.

ok im not sure how many people can remeber how 2005 begane we had that major tsunami in indonesia to end 2004 begin 2005 then we had the worst hurricane season in the history of the US one hurricane mad ocean front property of new orleans and mississippi and alabama.

so here is my question what the hell will happen this year? in the terms of major disasters.

now i can remeber back to 2001 when i was watching the daytona 500 when we lsot dale earnhardt and i was thinking then what the hell else could happen this year well i got my answer not 6 months later on that tragic day in september.

ok discuss.

Same shit, different year?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
We lost one and found twelve.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok discuss.

Same shit, different year?  

thats what im thinking just wondering if some thing will happen here again.things have been kind of lax for awhile on a certain border near texas.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

\

where have you been there was a huge FUCKup 12 were lost 1 was not.they finnaly gave the right story around 230 am or 3 hours after they told the families they were alive.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

\

where have you been there was a huge FUCKup 12 were lost 1 was not.they finnaly gave the right story around 230 am or 3 hours after they told the families they were alive.

Damn, I guess I shut the news off after they said they found them and then didn't watch it again. That SUCKS.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#8]
let not forget forest fires in Tex Ok
floods on the west coast

Oh and it not cooling off down south, so the gulf isn't cooling down - Warm Water and Huricane season could be another exciting summer

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:29:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

\

Damn, I guess I shut the news off after they said they found them and then didn't watch it again. That SUCKS.

you did the same thing i did and talked about being pissed when i woke up happy they were found alive to find out they were dead. i cant even fathom what the familys our feeling right now.

the worst part was the state troopers stopped the families from getting to the mine owner or he would have been noosed he knew 20 minutes after the first reports that they were alive got out. but instead of going and saying whoa wait a minute hold on we our not sure he waited for 3 hours to tell the families.

i wish the troopers would not have got in the way.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
let not forget forest fires in Tex Ok
floods on the west coast

Oh and it not cooling off down south, so the gulf isn't cooling down - Warm Water and Huricane season could be another exciting summer

i thought the fires were the sames ones burning from november thats why i did not add them whoops my bad got confused.

ty for adding those if any one else can think of things that have been bad to start this year chime in.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Major disasters?

Well...

There could be another undersea earthquake that creates a gigantic tsunami that inundates the west coast. But that would be good, because it would extinquish all of the wildfires that had been raging over tens of thousands of acres the day before. Then, the Yellowstone volcano could erupt with a violence not seen since Thera, killing every living thing for hundreds of miles. But that would be good, because it would free up space for all the refugees from the hurricane that once again devastates the gulf coast the next day. A major nuclear power plant could have a serious accident, it's spreading radiation threatening millions of lives, and quite possibly rendering a large portion of the US uninhabitable for centuries. But not to worry, though; the radiation threat will be neutralized in the firestorm created by the asteroid that strikes 15 miles way 35 minutes later.

OR...

Winchester could discontinue their "white box" line of ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Major disasters?

Well...

There could be another undersea earthquake that creates a gigantic tsunami that inundates the west coast. But that would be good, because it would extinquish all of the wildfires that had been raging over tens of thousands of acres the day before. Then, the Yellowstone volcano could erupt with a violence not seen since Thera, killing every living thing for hundreds of miles. But that would be good, because it would free up space for all the refugees from the hurricane that once again devastates the gulf coast the next day. A major nuclear power plant could have a serious accident, it's spreading radiation threatening millions of lives, and quite possibly rendering a large portion of the US uninhabitable for centuries. But not to worry, though; the radiation threat will be neutralized in the firestorm created by the asteroid that strikes 15 miles way 35 minutes later.

OR...

Winchester could discontinue their "white box" line of ammunition.

now see that good posting.

and now we have palistinies rampaging egypt damn this shit is getting nuts over there.we sure we have enough troops if all hell bakes loose.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#13]
crazyhorse, I do not wish to be rude but i find your inability to spell is driving me slowly insane. I'm sorry if i offend you but it's so completely out there that i had to say something.

ETA: Besides that if you are trying to talk about "major disasters" i do not in any way count Dale Earnhart dying a "major disaster" nor do i see Sharon having a stroke or 12 people dying in a mine disaster as "major disaster". You need to define disaster better.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Regardless of what happens, it will be blamed on Bush,  Election year and all.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#16]
More Bushicanes,  NOLA, will get it again, Busch will cause another illegal war, this time in Iran, he will also cause more natural disasters, blow up all the coal mines, bust all the leavies, burn Texas and the rest of the mid-west, who knows what else? he has 360 days left. at least that is what the demoncrats will say. I just heard on communist news network, that he caused sharone to have a stroke, and I thought they were friends?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

ok discuss.

his son....hopefully
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Dems take back congress?  Impeachment expected in '07?  

Bird flu?

Dirty bomb?

Major atack in Iraq ala Tet '68 supported by Syria/Iran?

Major riots throuout the US due to wall along Mexican border and other immigration enforcement?

North Korea say's fuck you to the world over nukes causing major tensions and cross border hostility?

Suidice bombings finally come here along with terrorist shootings in shopping centers and schools (Beslan)?

Major earthquake hits somewhere in the US?

A UFO piloted by Elvis crashes in Loch Ness killing Nessy?

Things could get very interesting for us indeed.

-K

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow Special-K you hit on the majority of todays issues. You spelled everything right too. This thread may be saved from the toilet of stupidity it was swirling around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top