Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 8:20:41 PM EDT
DONT PISS ON THE MOTHER FUCKING TOILET SEAT!

What the fuck is wrong with people? EVERYONE has to take a shit at some point. So why would these fuckers do that? Not to mention the HCN's TCN's that take a bottle of water in there to wash their ass and it ends up looking like Ray Charles was just in there.

It was 11 deg this morning. It really sucks to have to chip frozen piss off the seat.

Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahahahahaha.  Sucks for you, man.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem.  Just find out who did that and take their shirt or jacket to use as an ass gasket.

Then return it to them.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
HCN's TCN's that take a bottle of water in there

'Splain in civilian speak?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HCN's TCN's that take a bottle of water in there

'Splain in civilian speak?

Host country national and Third country national. These turd world fuckers have their own toilets but insist on using ours. Theirs is just a hole in the floor where they can squat to piss and shit. So when they use ours they stand on the seat to squat. The result is mud all over the seat. The water bottles is so they can wash their ass and they make a complete mess. The HCN's use some sort of bottle with a spout that I imagine they pour down the crack of their ass. They use this very same bottle for EVERYTHING, washing their face, hands, feet,not sure about drinking but I wouldnt put it past them. Filthy fuckers.

BTW these are portapotties I am talking about. 90% of the toilets are portapotties.

Its not just the HCN's and TCN's. Its Americans most of the time and women are not exempt. Someone should tell the women that they dont have hovercraft jets built into their ass. At times I think women are the worst. Pads stuck to the shithouse door. Shit on the seat..etc.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: At times I think women are the worst.

every once in a while at a store i used to work at, i'd have to go make sure the bathrooms were clean if our cleaning crew missed a day.  the mens bathrooms were never very bad...  maybe a little piss on a seat, but that's about it.  the womens bathroom, on the other hand, was enough to make me want to throw up.  there was usually shitty toilet paper all over the floor, piles of toilet paper on the floor that someone had squatted down on and pissed on, shit all over the seats, tampons clogging up toilets, pubes everywhere...  one day it looked like someone had shaved herself.  the absolute wost was the massive green log in a toilet one day - about 15 inches long and 4 inches wide.  the bitch just left it there like she was proud of it and wanted us to see it.

all this and women call us men pigs

IBTfemaleapologists
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#6]
You need to get a new  job ASAP.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#7]
im laughing so hard I think Im going to pass out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:20:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Some people are such fucking inconsiderate slobs its disgusting.  I won't use one of those virus factories unless I'm one fart away from shitting my pants or the turtle is already poking his head out.

I've left more than one function to go find a regular toilet or dug a hole in the nearest woods before using one of those nasty shithouses on site.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:25:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I recommend not pissing on the seat at all, regardless of climate.

Be thankful it freezes. Nothing like burning your ass on a hot toilet seat while sitting in a nice balmy 140 degree porta potty that's been brewing all day.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:41:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I used to clean them at a place I worked.  The woman's was always worse than the men's.  By far.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1

FatCobra,

Why don't you just do it the old fashioned way and shit in the woods?

BTW, where are you?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#12]

We've got a "ton" of big, big women on my floor.  So big that I can't imagine how they can even wipe themselves.

Don't get me started on how many men I see leaving the latrine without washing (even after "number two").
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:09:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

FatCobra,

Why don't you just do it the old fashioned way and shit in the woods?

BTW, where are you?

Afghanistan. No woods around here. But there are some sick fucking people. A guy I know in the saftey dept tells me they find that people have shit in a towel next to their bed and leave in in the hut until they get aroud to trashing it (might be a day or two). Or the bottle pissers. They leave those things around everywhere.

How the fuck can you shit in a towel and then just go back to sleep right next to it?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:16:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Just go to shake hands with them, left hand - that'll get them. Oh, BTW, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger - ! Thanks for your service!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:27:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Thanks for your service!

Got out a few years ago. Contract now and just trying to still contribute. I am here only to help and its quite a sacrifice living and working in these conditions. I still consider myself part of the team and the work is very important. I am an AF DOD employee at home and will be again when I get back.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I used to clean them at a place I worked.  The woman's was always worse than the men's.  By far.  

20 years agoI ran a pool hall at night and the mix was 80% male 20% female. The first week the mens room was pretty much the same every night, I swept it and left the rest for the day crew but the womans room looked like hell half the time so the sweep down didnt pass for anywere near clean (shit/piss and pads). The day crew started to complain that I wasnt doing my job because all I was doing was sweeping up. I decided to quit rather than clean that filth, bathroom cleaning was NEVER spoken about when I took the job or I wouldnt have taken the job. I told the owner and he said not to worry about he would handle it. Sure enough the next night right before closing 12:ooam this guys comes up to me and says he is here to clean the bathrooms. He is about 5.2" and 350lb about 45yo I mean the guy is round so I dont see how he is going to clean anything.

I show him the cleaning locker and say have at it. He is done with the women in about 20mins and goes right to the mens room. I finish locking the safe and doors and head to the womans room to see what he has done. It looks fine so I go next door to the mens room and This guys is on all fours wiping the BACK of the shitter with a cloth rag he bought from home ? He puts in a a bag he brought from home and then looks up at me and smiles, a smile that creeped me out. I asked how much longer ? He smiles and say he could spend all night in here "fuck that you got 10 minutes"  I said. He looked like I took his birthday away.
I left a trash bag open so he could dump his cleaning stuff into then I would throw it in the dumpster on my way to the car. He comes out of the mens room 15 mins later I point to the open trash bag and say " You can dump your bag into there and I will drop it in the dumpster. "NO I will take it"  he said. I though he was meant the whole bag of trash but NO he meant he was taken HIS bag HOME
This guy was some kind of freak and enjoyed the piss and shit stuff.
After a few weeks he missed two days in a row so I told him if he wasnt going to show up we would get someone else. HE LAUGHED he said "who are we gonna get to clean this place for FREE".
FREE WTF the guy was cleaning the womens room just so he could roll around on the mens room floor after hours and get his jollys as a hobby . I told him we would just pay someone and he would be out of a hobby. Well he freaked out and promised to not miss anymore days. He didnt.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:58:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

20 years agoI ran a pool hall at night and the mix was 80% male 20% female. The first week the mens room was pretty much the same every night, I swept it and left the rest for the day crew but the womans room looked like hell half the time so the sweep down didnt pass for anywere near clean (shit/piss and pads). The day crew started to complain that I wasnt doing my job because all I was doing was sweeping up. I decided to quit rather than clean that filth, bathroom cleaning was NEVER spoken about when I took the job or I wouldnt have taken the job. I told the owner and he said not to worry about he would handle it. Sure enough the next night right before closing 12:ooam this guys comes up to me and says he is here to clean the bathrooms. He is about 5.2" and 350lb about 45yo I mean the guy is round so I dont see how he is going to clean anything.

I show him the cleaning locker and say have at it. He is done with the women in about 20mins and goes right to the mens room. I finish locking the safe and doors and head to the womans room to see what he has done. It looks fine so I go next door to the mens room and This guys is on all fours wiping the BACK of the shitter with a cloth rag he bought from home ? He puts in a a bag he brought from home and then looks up at me and smiles, a smile that creeped me out. I asked how much longer ? He smiles and say he could spend all night in here "fuck that you got 10 minutes"  I said. He looked like I took his birthday away.
I left a trash bag open so he could dump his cleaning stuff into then I would throw it in the dumpster on my way to the car. He comes out of the mens room 15 mins later I point to the open trash bag and say " You can dump your bag into there and I will drop it in the dumpster. "NO I will take it"  he said. I though he was meant the whole bag of trash but NO he meant he was taken HIS bag HOME
After a few weeks he missed two days in a row so I told him if he wasnt going to show up we would get someone else. HE LAUGHED he said "who are we gonna get to clean this place for FREE".
FREE WTF the guy was cleaning the womens room just so he could roll around on the mens room floor after hours and get his jollys as a hobby . I told him we would just pay someone and he would be out of a hobby. Well he freaked out and promised to not miss anymore days. He didnt.

He is about 5.2" and 350lb about 45yo I mean the guy is round so I dont see how he is going to clean anything.

Coulda been worse, he could have been into bukkake.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:10:03 AM EDT
[#18]
It could've been worse.

You could have found those "power tools" that Dr. Frige found in that garage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:22:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't count yourself special, you have described just about every airport and department store bathroom I've seen in the past 10 years.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:26:39 AM EDT
[#20]
We eneded up pad locking one portajohn just for our team use.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-snip-

Oh man...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:33:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now here is a thread filled with some vivid descriptions.

Since it has already become totally disgusting, I'll add a story of my own. In high school, we had a "phantom shitter" who would strike various areas of the building. He left a pile underneath a bucket turned upside down covering it in wood shop once. He left one in the rear area of the Home Ec room. And I discovered one in the boy's restroom, one in which he had deposited ON the toilet's tank, rather than in the toilet. Something about seeing a 12" long coiled turd resting atop the toilet that gets your attention.

At any rate, the science teacher (a pretty cool and comical guy) saw little horror in "Mr. Hanky", so he took a Polaroid of it and to the rest of the staff's displeasure, attached it to the school's bulletin board! His attitude was, if you couldn't beat em, at least get a laugh out of the stuff kids do yourself. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:26:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Too much information....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:00:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top