Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:20:09 PM EDT
Sitting in Cracker Barrel for dinner with my girlfriend tonight.  We got to talking about some of the self defense techniques I have been teaching her.  Then I pulled the Surefire Defender E2D out of my pocket and hand it to her.  She really liked it.

Keeping in mind, the only flashlights she has ever used are cheapo plastic $1 flashlights from Wal Wart.  Certainly not a 60 Lumen, tail cap activated “illumination tool”.

She puts her finger on the rubber cap on the end, points the light right at me and says “what’s this?”  Then presses it, blinding the crap out of me.  Luck for me I anticipated this and shut my eyes hard about 10 milliseconds before she actually did it.  She pressed it hard enough to click it “on”.  Then she panicked, and in the process of apologizing to me and trying to press the button again, she blinded half the people in the Cracker Barrel…then herself…then me again…then she got the darn thing to turn off.

I was trying so hard not to laugh.
Women can be so cute.

I’ll be more careful when teaching her to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Did someone say PICS?

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I’ll be more careful when teaching her to shoot.

"Whats this do?"

BANG!!

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
you better be careful teaching her to shoot   j/k
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Everytime I think about even trying a relationship, I think and reason tells me not to
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did someone say PICS?

Do you post that in every thread?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
DUPE!

Welll.....sort of....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

Pics?  Yes, but she would use some of what I taught her to kick my ass if I posted them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes they can be.

Unfortunately they tend to be incredibly hard to figure out and sometimes down right mean.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

Pics?  Yes, but she would use some of what I taught her to kick my ass if I posted them.

Im then? ;)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

Im then? ;)

Sorry.

But no, they they are not those type of photos.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:34:05 AM EDT
[#12]
bump for day crew
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:37:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Before making the assertion that women are cute, you might check out the "When Deployed To A Cold Location Do Not..." thread. It contains some pretty graphic and eye opening material about the habits of some women. LOL.

So, we'll just say SOME women are cute. Hehe. Your's sounds like one of the cute ones.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Did someone say PICS?

Damn , if that ain't a "Deer in the headlights" look.
TS
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

Ah... artificial intelligence.  Hair dye.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#16]
I must agree.  At the last VA shoot, my friend's girlfriend came with me to learn a little more about firearms and whatnot.  I started her out with the .22 of course.  Once she did good with that for a while I let her try something a bit bigger.  An XD-40.  That was the next smallest thing I had minus the revolver with .38 specials, but she didn't want any part of the revolver.  First shot was on paper and it scared the hell out of her.  She was like, "I didn't expect that, it's so powerful!"  I thought it was cute.  Then I blasted off 6 rounds of .357 magnum for comparison.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:55:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She a blonde?

Btw.. pics?

Dark shade of blonde.

No dye.

Hair is just like her.  Mostly intelligent(brown), with some mix of moments that make me wonder but that I find cute(blonde).  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top