Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:20:53 PM EDT
got some of that anti gun on, some guys shooting people in the stomach with  an m4, just to watch them suffer, I guess this is the week of the anti crowd on nbc, cbs and abc, they've all shown bullshit shows this week.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Its is neverending wave after wave.
TS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, I'm betting its a security guard.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
got some of that anti gun on, some guys shooting people in the stomach with  an m4, just to watch them suffer, I guess this is the week of the anti crowd on nbc, cbs and abc, they've all shown bullshit shows this week.

MLW>"<

I think that one is a re-run.  For the most part I like the show, but that episode pissed me off.  Guess they had to get the mandatory anti-gun, cop show episode in.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
watching it for the first time, lost isn't on this week.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
holy shit... the anits are right

"It was the gun all along" It just got up out of some poor guys safe and started shooting people all on its own
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
nothing like a good disaster (Katrina)
to negate the anti crowds efforts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top