Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 11:54:18 AM EDT
A while back someone was looking around for a copy of this out of print book.

I finally found a .pdf file of it:

rapidshare.de/files/10404543/CWII.pdf.html
enjoy
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#1]
What is it about exactly? A alternate history or a current or future civil war? Can we get a synopsis?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The dude predicts that race tensions will result in another civil war.

Here's the table of contents:

Contents

America, Empire or Nation? 1

Our Unstable, Tiered Society 8

Mao Tse-tung's Rules for Revolution 18

The Mexican Reconquista of our Southwest 20

Revolution in the Black South 36

Apocalypse in the North 46

The Tribal Armies of Civil War II 51

Urban Street Gangs 54

Our Military Bases Fall to Siege 65

Our Police and Military Divide and Clash 68

The Militias 73

The Vicious Nature of Civil War II 77

Ethnic Enclaves: Fortresses or Death Traps? 99

Who Thinks America Will Break Up? 112

The Bloody Lessons of Tribal Europe 124

The Establishment and Imperial Conversion 141

Waco, Ruby Ridge and Oklahoma City 153

Prepare Yourself 163

Civil War II Checklist 175

Quotes 198

About the Author 202
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll take a look but it sounds like racist stuff to me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
It compares the demographic make of the US to the demographic makeup of several other nations that have erupted into ethnic conflict.
It's a lot of statistics.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like pretty much dead on stuff to me. I think America is down to urban culture and mass liberal welfare state bullshit vs. Independent minded patriotic people who believe in America. This will get a download later on. Thanks RedBeard.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#6]
It is similar in content to Buchanan's Death of The West, but with more frankness.

Those who look at race relations with leftist-tinted glasses (as opposed to the real-world view) will not likely to read more than the first few pages.

The author is indeed a rather offensive individual, but not for what he wrote in the book.  His old website had rantings in it that sounded like he was either drunk, high, or both.

While Buchanan's book takes a more macro view, Chittum's book gives you his vision of what the future holds to the reader personally.

Not quite a classic, but there is not much else being written on the subject, other than some websites such as vdare.com or amren.com
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the link to the download. I have been looking for a copy of this for a while. A friend of mine, whom I respect very much, was in intelligence while he was in the Army for 15 years and he is firmly convinced that a race based meltdown will occur. In his opinion barring a major catastrophe or maybe in reaction to said catastrophe the "civil war" could happen.

He also said it might not happen in his lifetime, but he is selling his house and moving further into the country. We hear so many of the sky is falling predictions that it becomes difficult to accept any of them, however this man's integrity and experience lead me to believe that this is just as feasible a scenario as any other.

96Ag
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#8]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top