Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:34 AM EDT
So I hooked up with this chick on New Years.  As I was gettin my fuck on, she asked/told me to talk dirty to her.  So I did, but how far do they want you to go?  Like, is it acceptable to say "Take that you dirty fucking slut" or something similar.  I've had chicks ask me to talk dirty before, but I am always left wondering if I talked dirty enough or too dirty.  I mean what is it that this kinda chick wants to here?

BTW: I have no pics of the aforementioned event.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!

tagged for suggestions
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I refuse to respond to anyone who uses the phrase:

gettin my fuck on

...oh wait...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Tag for the 15 pages to follow
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Mention her brother and see how she reacts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I would suggest any sentence with the word "Cock" in it.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]
"...the panties your mother layed out for you..."
Jerry Seinfeld

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Try, "look at the dust on that dresser" or "don't you ever wipe your feet before walking in the house?" or "what's that crust in your belly button from?"

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#8]
"ooh, baby I wanna bang you hard. I wanna handcuff you an pull your hair. I wanna put a cigarette out on your ass. I wanna slam your labia in a car door"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I love to talk dirty to girls and usually do even without being asked.

Go for broke, she'll let you know if you've gone too far.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mention her mother and see how she reacts.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Mention her sister's superior skills in fellatio.  Use that as a benchmark, if you will.  If she responds positively, feel free to use any and all disgusting words you know, in any order.  Hell, make up a few!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Are you bringing her to the HTF get together?  I'd be glad to uhm, "interview" her and find out for ya  

Seriously right as your about done say "How do you like my cock in that little pussy of yours you slut?" then pull out n make a mess out of her face.  What else matters?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Just tell them what you want to do to them. eg, I want to pound your vag until you scream etc. I would definatly use that as a way to test the water for anal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Are you bringing her to the HTF get together?  I'd be glad to uhm, "interview" her and find out for ya  

Seriously right as your about done say "How do you like my cock in that little pussy of yours you slut?" then pull out n make a mess out of her face.  What else matters?

Key word being "little"  Never say huge or massive...

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Hurt me, beat me, make me write bad checks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Seriously - if a woman asks you to "talk dirty," then you better make it so dirty that she blushes.

I swear, if you do that, she WILL come back for more of you.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I doubt she will be making the HTF get together.  I know her through a friend, didnt even get the phone number(not like I'd call her anyway).  I just gave her the old "It was fun, see ya later", and hit the door.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt she will be making the HTF get together.  I know her through a friend, didnt even get the phone number(not like I'd call her anyway).  I just gave her the old "It was fun, see ya later", and hit the door.

Good man!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Go for broke.  Use other womens names and above all tell her that you have the clap while you are hitting it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#20]
tell her you are muslim and you want to cut her head off  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Seriously - if a woman asks you to "talk dirty," then you better make it so dirty that she blushes.

CMOS

Yup, and surprisingly ALOT of women have some sort of rape fantasy, which I don't quite understand.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Key word being "little"  Never say huge or massive...

Aviator

or gargantuan, gigantic, gaping, Grand-Canyon-like...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Yup, and surprisingly ALOT of women have some sort of rape fantasy, which I don't quite understand.

It's the most common fantasy women have.  Numerous surveys all agree on it.  I wonder if they were DU'd
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Women do not want to be "raped."  --- They do want to be dominated by a strong male presence.  I'm serious.

They crave a masculine man, not the BS metro "man" that liberals so worship.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mention her sister mother Father and see how she reacts.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Well dammit I've never had one ask me to talk dirty to her. My wife doesn't go for the dirty talking at all.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
"ooh, baby I wanna bang you hard. I wanna handcuff you an pull your hair. I wanna put a cigarette out on your ass. I wanna slam your labia in a car door"

LOL!!! Holy friggen crap the labia in the car door bit made me laugh the hardest I have in a long time .

yeah Im sick -so what...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Women do not want to be "raped."  --- They do want to be dominated by a strong male presence.  I'm serious.

CMOS

No, many woman want the full on, crazy, painful, no prior notice rape fantasy.  I've had 5 or 6 women ask me about it and just for shits n giggles I asked em how far they wanted it to go.  2 of them replied that the first thing I should do is clock them.  I'm a BIG, STRONG guy and can do some real damage hitting anyone, not to mention a 120 pound girl.  I've ever done it though,  to dangerous,  I see a woman changing her mind and crying rape, DUH, and ur in prison being raped shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#29]
best way to instigate dirty talk is to ask dirty questions, and make her answer.  her responses will help guide you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

No, many woman want the full on, crazy, painful, no prior notice rape fantasy.  I've had 5 or 6 women ask me about it and just for shits n giggles I asked em how far they wanted it to go.  2 of them replied that the first thing I should do is clock them.  I'm a BIG, STRONG guy and can do some real damage hitting anyone, not to mention a 120 pound girl.  I've ever done it though,  to dangerous,  I see a woman changing her mind and crying rape, DUH, and ur in prison being raped shortly thereafter.

Especially if you continue to describe yourself as BIG and STRONG.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I refuse to respond to anyone who uses the phrase:

gettin my fuck on

...oh wait...

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Tagged for the hilarious suggestions that will surely follow!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

surprisingly... Not really  Woman love to be dominated in the sack, the love it when the big alpha dog grabs them and takes charge and proceeds to pound the fuck out of them and rough them up a little.

They are wired to go after the tough guys that can protect them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]
No BS, I dated a girl when I was 21 that liked being tied up, etc.  One night we are walking in the door and she is asking me to rape her..  

I asked what she meant and she said she wanted me to chase her around the house, throw her down on the floor, tear her clothes off, and forcefully fuck her, all the while she tries to stop me..

I was too freaked out by that so it never happened.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#35]
girls like that love doggy style and to be slapped hard.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
No BS, I dated a girl when I was 21 that liked being tied up, etc.  One night we are walking in the door and she is asking me to rape her..  

I asked what she meant and she said she wanted me to chase her around the house, throw her down on the floor, tear her clothes off, and forcefully fuck her, all the while she tries to stop me..

I was too freaked out by that so it never happened.

Sounds like a good time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#37]
tag
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#38]
The quiet ones are ALWAYS the wildest.  It's been my experience anyway.

Too bad most of them can't hold a conversation and are boring outside of the bedroom.  I know this is arfcom blasphemy, but good sex isn't enough for a successful relationship.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Try, "look at the dust on that dresser" or "don't you ever wipe your feet before walking in the house?" or "what's that crust in your belly button from?"

Merrell, the Sleestack is awesome.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
"...the panties your mother layed out for you..."
Jerry Seinfeld

oh I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Not even going to mention my personal experiences.

If she says to talk dirty to her than you can pretty much say anything dirty and be fine.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#42]
tag for more funnies
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#43]
So she says give me twelve inches and make it hurt !!
So I fucked her three times and punched her in the mouth.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#44]
"your dad's ass isn't this hairy"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The quiet ones are ALWAYS the wildest.  It's been my experience anyway.

Too bad most of them can't hold a conversation and are boring outside of the bedroom.  I know this is arfcom blasphemy, but good sex isn't enough for a successful relationship.

The quiet ones are friggin ANIMALS in the sack, damn. I find you just have to know how to get them to talk, make them comfortable, and then hold on for the ride... or the drive, whichever you prefer.

I'm with jadams, if she says talk dirty, she asked for it, so say what you want.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#46]
For most girls, they don't like being called "slut" "whore" "bitch" or any variation.
Most just want a little dirty talk like "oh yea baby, you like that cock?" or "you like having me eat your pussy, don't you?"

They want to be excited, not degraded.
If you find a chick who likes to be called "daddy's little suck slut", run.
Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#47]
"Oh you like it when I put it in your warm moist bacterial haven you call a vagina, don't you?"

"Yeah, that rubber tire smell I get when I take you from behind gets me hard baby"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Scream, "E. Coli" !!  vigorously on the downstroke.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#49]
quote lines from "the 40 year old virgin"

"oh yeah, lets do it! oh yeah lets have sex!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL!!! Holy friggen crap the labia in the car door bit made me laugh the hardest I have in a long time .

yeah Im sick -so what...

+1 I was at  work on the phone, and had to put the customer on mute!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top