Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 8:54:34 AM EDT
I recived a phone call with a lady saying she had a package for my addressed to my house and one for my father addressed to his house.  I said I would be home but he will not be so just drop the packages off at my address.  That was about three hours ago and they said they will be here in about one hour.  My caller id said "wireless caller" with the phone number.  I called the number a few minuets ago and I am getting the fast beeping like it has been disconnected.  The number is 618-779-xxxx.  Does this sound alarming to anyone? Should I go stand by armed at my parents house or wait for my packages? thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you expecting a package?

If not, treat it like SPAM emails. If you are not expecting the email with the attachment, do not click on the thing.

Bob
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Get all your "Tactical Gear" on and be prepared to Drawn Down on their Punk Ass!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you expecting a package?

If not, treat it like SPAM emails. If you are not expecting the email with the attachment, do not click on the thing.

Bob

I am not expecting anything.  Unless it is a certified letter from my mortgage company.  My father is a co-signer on my mortgage, so what I get he gets as well, that is the only thing I can think of.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]
So, you told an unknown caller that your Dad's house is unoccupied and available for them to clean out?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So, you told an unknown caller that your Dad's house is unoccupied and available for them to clean out?

Bingo.

Bad move.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

Bad move.

Your dads house probably has a moving truck parked out front and is being cleaned out.
Load all your mags , put your gear on and head over there. Also don't forget to post some pics
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It is not unoccupied,  I didn't want to bother him.  It is easier for me just to take the stuff.  He is well armed and can take care of himself.  I just ran up there and he is fine, so i am feeling better.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Might be the cops trying to find out when you're going to be home to serve an arrest warrant or sheriff to serve a subpoena or lawsuit
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#9]
paranoid....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
paranoid....

Does not mean they are not out to get him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top