Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 6:46:28 PM EDT
I noticed this past week that Lawrence Fishburne, who is one of my very favorite actors (and seems like a good guy) was one of the goofball gang members in DeathWish II.

I knew he was Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse, but seeing him wearing silly sunglasses, dressed more or less like Cindy Lauper, and being "bad" (in a most hammy way) in DW II cracked me up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I also like Morgan Freeman a lot.

HH
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I noticed this past week that Lawrence Fishburne, who is one of my very favorite actors (and seems like a good guy) was one of the goofball gang members in DeathWish II.

I knew he was Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse, but seeing him wearing silly sunglasses, dressed more or less like Cindy Lauper, and being "bad" (in a most hammy way) in DW II cracked me up.

Kinda reminded me of the gangleader bit in "Hollywood Shuffle."
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I always liked Lawrence Fishburne.  He was an awesome cop in Deep Cover.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Was in King of New York playing a psycho banger as well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite black cop actor was always Sir Sidney Poitier.  

That man is the shit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
lol... i was half expecting to see a pic of Shaq.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top