Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 3:53:13 PM EDT
They cashed my check for $1100.00 in July and have not responded to emails, mail, or phone calls since. Saw that they burned someone else on another board for $378.00.  Anyone have any info or feedback??? Please beware!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
www.law-17.com

http://www.e-gun.com/detail-s.-k.-industries-22888.html
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:10:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that SSK Industries or Mag-na-port you're referring to ?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
S.K. Industries: They manufacture lasers and are located in Anaheim, CA. They have an active website. BEWARE!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:12:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't get it. So many people talking about buying lasers for their weapons.  All this talk about where to get IR lasers blah blah blah. Simple search on Google etc will send you right to this guys website. (which looks real good) And nobody on this board has dealt with him?? So its just me and this one other guy that have been burned?  I can't understand how the members on this board can comment on everything else under the sun and no one has any feedback on this topic (IR lasers). Oh well, live and learn..
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:15:15 AM EDT
[#6]
You could try the "Lights & Lasers" section

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=3&f=20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top