Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 1:25:34 PM EDT
Guns are a plague and a curse! Everytime you buy something you have to buy more stuff for it, and just when you get a gun to where you want it something new comes along that you MUST get!!! Here's my current list.

- SL8-1 mags
- USC mags
- an SKS fixed mag
- VEPR K in .223 (which of course is going to need lots and lots of mags)
- Sig 226 10 round mags (for IDPA)
- XD sub-compact mags
- 1,000 rounds of XM193
- 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39
- PK-ASV

And that's not even taking into consideration the pair of .458 SOCOMS that I want to build (build the lowers, buy the uppers) or the reloading equiptment that I'll need for it. It's almost enough to turn a guy into gun hating libtard. ALMOST!

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I standardized.
9mm and .45 pistols only
Any 5.56 rifle must take ar mags
Fal rifles only in .308
Ak rifles and 12 ga. shotguns.

Keeps mags and ammo easier to stockpile.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I standardized.
9mm and .45 pistols only

Me too! The only exception is my FN FiveseveN, which I already have a ton of ammo for and came with 3 mags.

Any 5.56 rifle must take ar mags

Can't say that. With the exception of my Garand, all of my rifles are either 5.56 or 7.62x39. However, with the exception of my AR's nothing takes the same mags.

Fal rifles only in .308

No .308's anymore.

Ak rifles and 12 ga. shotguns.

I have plenty of 12 gauge shells, but I'm down to 800 rounds of 7.62x39!!!

Keeps mags and ammo easier to stockpile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top