Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:29 AM EDT
I ordered a 12inch Subway Club combo.   My total was $8.00 I gave her a $20 bill.   I'm not saying I'm all that great at math, but seriously I knew right off the bat my change was $12 bucks.   She had to use a calculator to subtract $20 - $8 + $12.  

I'm really worried that this country is completely lost
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't had a subway since the hadji family bought them out around here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Been years since I been to one, better places around
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#3]
they are unsanitary at Subway, I saw them making sandwiches and they used the same dirty rag for wiping the counter / tables to wipe the cutting board they use for making sandwiches
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What would that have to do with anything?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't support any hadji owned business thats why.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
i eat at subway just about everyday for luch.   either that or chinese

but yeah your right they aren't the brightest ones
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I prefer Quiznos.  Unfortunatly nothing around my school except subway

Ironically, the subway is inside the school....you'd think she could sign up for a math class or two,
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
they are unsanitary at Subway, I saw them making sandwiches and they used the same dirty rag for wiping the counter / tables to wipe the cutting board they use for making sandwiches

Wow.  You saw one unsanitary act at ONE subway, and all are unsanitary now?

I hope you dont eat out much.  I have worked in several food service establishments.  I saw MANY, MANY things like this at ALL of them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#9]
quiznos may be good, but the only difference between the employees at a quiznos and subway are the ones at quiznos are seriously stuck up.   they believe they are in the "fine dining" genre of fast food.

every time i eat at subway, i get pissed because the employees are generally slow and brain dead.  every time i eat at quiznos i want to grab the little snot nosed punks from over the counter and send them to the floor with an ike and tina open hand.

idiocy i can deal with and even expect, but when i get a "holier than thou" smartass attitude from a sandwish toaster it makes me angry.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#10]
+1 on Quizno's, chili bread bowl, yum.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I prefer Quiznos.  Unfortunatly nothing around my school except subway

Ironically, the subway is inside the school....you'd think she could sign up for a math class or two,

Quiznos is good but it's too expensive.  Subway is, ehhh, okay but they use a lot of processed stuff instead of fresh stuff like Quiznos uses.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quizno's rawks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I ordered a 12inch Subway Club combo.   My total was $8.00 I gave her a $20 bill.   I'm not saying I'm all that great at math, but seriously I knew right off the bat my change was $12 bucks.   She had to use a calculator to subtract $20 - $8 + $12.  

I'm really worried that this country is completely lost

So she gave you $24 in change?  What are you bitching about?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're the real reason this country is lost.

FOAD
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Ummm what are you talking about dude?
If MrClean doesn't want to support businesses that are owned by Arabs, or any group for that matter, he can do that.  As a consumer he has the right to patronize what businesses he wants to.

So do you.  If you don't like what he supports, then I hate to be rude but that's YOUR problem my friend.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Does he even know if they're fundamentalist muslims or even just hindus or something? Or does he go by the ol reliable standby of the fact that they aren't white?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.  You saw one unsanitary act at ONE subway, and all are unsanitary now?

I hope you dont eat out much.  I have worked in several food service establishments.  I saw MANY, MANY things like this at ALL of them.

If you eat out at ANY establishment chances are you have been the victim of unsanitary conditions. No matter where you go somebody has done one or all of the following before touching your food: wiped sweat off their forehead, picked their nose/ear, lost a few hairs, coughed, sneezed, scratched their ass/balls, dropped your food on the floor, used dirty utensils or cloths.

And that doesn't even include what the disgruntled minimum wage employees could possibly purposely do to your food.

Subway is no different than any other, they might even be slightly better since the employees are always changing those disposable gloves. My biggest peeve is when somebody touches money or the register buttons and then touches my food right in front of me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Does he even know if they're fundamentalist muslims or even just hindus or something? Or does he go by the ol reliable standby of the fact that they aren't white?

I know the difference. The Iranian flag on the back wall gave it away.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

If MrClean doesn't want to support businesses that are owned by Arabs, or any group for that matter, he can do that.  As a consumer he has the right to patronize what businesses he wants to.

So do you.  If you don't like what he supports, then I hate to be rude but that's YOUR problem my friend.

It always amazes me how people deplore racism against everyone EXCEPT Arabs. It's like it's en vogue to hate them now and therefore OK.

If he had said he doesn't patronize stores run by black people, he would have been flamed to no end...

But you're right, it's his right to hate whom he chooses, for whatever retarded reason.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, that combined with the fact that they live in the US and own a business means they probably don't care much for the current Iranian administration. But whatever.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

It always amazes me how people deplore racism against everyone EXCEPT Arabs. It's like it's en vogue to hat them now and therefore OK.

If he had said he doesn't patronize stores run by black people, he would have been flamed to no end...

But you're right, it's his right to hate whom he chooses, for whatever retarded reason.

Got another muzzie lover on here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

It always amazes me how people deplore racism against everyone EXCEPT Arabs. It's like it's en vogue to hat them now and therefore OK.

I'm not racist at all.  If he said he doesn't patronize stores run by black people, I would have said that was also his right and his choice.  I really don't think it's a "retarded" reason.  It's called personal choice my friend.  It might or might not have to do with views or beliefs, but I think it's just his choice.   He's the one making the choice, not you.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere bragging about attacking jeeptops? That'll make everyone nutsuck you, tough boy!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#25]

I don't categorize people according to their (assumed) religion.

Everyone gets a clean slate with me until they give me a reason not to.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere bragging about attacking jeeptops? That'll make everyone nutsuck you, tough boy!

Hey! Watch that! That's a registered trademark!  Do you drive a Jeep?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Which ex member are you again?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#28]

I'm not racist at all.  If he said he doesn't patronize stores run by black people, I would have said that was also his right and his choice.  I really don't think it's a "retarded" reason.  It's called personal choice my friend.  It might or might not have to do with views or beliefs, but I think it's just his choice.   He's the one making the choice, not you.  

But he's the one broadcasting his "choice" to the world, so he's inviting comments. If he wanted to avoid criticism, he should have kept his biases to himself.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It always amazes me how people deplore racism against everyone EXCEPT Arabs. It's like it's en vogue to hate them now and therefore OK.

Last I checked the only ones who could be racist were whites... You've got your protected classes wrong.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Last I checked the only ones who could be racist were whites... You've got your protected classes wrong.

I don't recall making that distinction. Racism in this country is something we have no shortage of. Ignorance is colorblind, it would seem.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

But he's the one broadcasting his "choice" to the world, so he's inviting comments. If he wanted to avoid criticism, he should have kept his biases to himself.

If you follow the news you would know that many muslim busineses are supporting the war on terror right here in teh U.S.

The terrorist side.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Hey Mr Clean,
Tostitos

How in HELL does he know about your jeep-cutting esapades in WalMart parking lots?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I don't recall making that distinction. Racism in this country is something we have no shortage of. Ignorance is colorblind, it would seem.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Honestly, why does it matter?  I dont want to encourage people to be racist but if someone chooses to not shop somewhere for any reason, its thier choice.  I dont buy leatherman products because of a political stance they took during the last election.   Does that make me a politicist?

Maybe a timecist?

They took our jeeerbs!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Not necessarily.  It's a two way street bud.  He's broadcasting his choices, but if you don't like it, then ignore it, mkay?

kthxbai
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#36]

If you follow the news you would know that many muslim busineses are supporting the war on terror right here in teh U.S.

The terrorist side.

Right, and since they're Arabs, they MUST either BE terrorists or SUPPORT them, right? I mean, there can't be any other option, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry Citabria, didn't mean to get your thread shit on. My apologies.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe it was a Hungarian flag that was upside down and had some sauce spilled on it?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Honestly, why does it matter?  I dont want to encourage people to be racist but if someone chooses to not shop somewhere for any reason, its thier choice.  I dont buy leatherman products because of a political stance they took during the last election.   Does that make me a politicist?

Maybe a timecist?

They took our jeeerbs!

Well what some of the other posters here don't realize is the fact that you can support your choice, whether others like it or not.  
It doesn't matter.

For example,
I would never buy a vehicle made by Ford, since too many of the vehicles my family had were problematic.  Now, that's MY choice.  Take it or leave it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You're not sorry, you're a dick.

Once people like you die out this country will get a whole lot better.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Mr Clean,
Tostitos

How in HELL does he know about your jeep-cutting esapades in WalMart parking lots?

ALERT: Possible troll account outed!!!  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Same here.  I don't mean to shit on it either.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Good thing we have the intarweb police here to make sure that he knows he's wrong.

The intarnets are serios business.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Speakin of Subway....that Bacon Chicken Ranch Club is pretty damn good isn't it
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hold on..........
Wait a minute....................
Here it comes..........................

fyi, patriotic Americans will never die. 200+ years and still going.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Mr Clean,
Tostitos

Maybe but unless he was a longtime lurker he wouldn't have known about MrClean's Wal-Mart escapades.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD

Unlike certain countries around the world, we here in America actually have the freedom of choice to dine wherever the frick we want.

Maybe you would rather we not?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong answer.  He's sorry...and you need to let things go allright?  He expressed his personal beliefs, don't like it that's fine.  

kthxbai.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Mr Clean,
Tostitos

Maybe but unless he was a longtime lurker he wouldn't have known about MrClean's Wal-Mart escapades.

I think I know who it is, if so he is actually one of my old buds on here.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hold on..........

Wait a minute....................

Here it comes..........................
usera.imagecave.com/heyheybooboo/folksmark.jpg

fyi, patriotic Americans will never die. 200+ years and still going.

So clean, I take it you don't eat Chinese food either? Or get gas from 7-11 because a Hindu owns it??? Do you eat French Fries??
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top