Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 9:49:51 AM EDT
Was at LAX to see off my old man this morning. Stopped at the curb in front of me was this Lexus SUV with the bumper sticker that read:

Hillary '08

Good thing there were cops nearby, or I might have just put a brick through the window......
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, I thought maybe it was because the mayor of the town didn't give you a reward after saving his son from a severe anal raping near the Orange Julius.....and you weren't getting enough trigger time behind the PSG-1 Sniper Rifle to take out shoplifters at the Gap....

Sorry, every time I see your screen name, I can't help but think back to those stories....

Oh, and Fuck Hillary...that bitch....
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, now that just plain sucks!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Demotards
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope they get hit by a 77 Lincoln and then thier SUv rollsover.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
First of all REMEMBER I know you and I dont think you would've done that... OK MAYBE a small rock.

What I find funny is that after the whole Gore/Bush fiasco, they kepth their stickers on for years in protest... they did that again in 2004 for the Kerry debacle and NOW they are "projecting" the future.

Im NOT saying she is gonna lose (I made that mistake when Hillary was running for Senate) but if we dont get off the pot and get a candidate that will listen to the constituents, She may be back in the White House. Scary as it may sound, it is a VERY good possibility.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh, I thought maybe it was because the mayor of the town didn't give you a reward after saving his son from a severe anal raping near the Orange Julius.....and you weren't getting enough trigger time behind the PSG-1 Sniper Rifle to take out shoplifters at the Gap....

Sorry, every time I see your screen name, I can't help but think back to those stories....

Those weren't my stories.... Do a search for NSFJoJo..... oh, that's right... you can't....
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hillary '08

r I might have just put a brick through the window......

Sure, act like a DumoRat.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those weren't my stories.... Do a search for NSFJoJo..... oh, that's right... you can't....

I know they weren't YOUR stories....but they were mall ninja stories
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary '08

r I might have just put a brick through the window......

Sure, act like a DumoRat.  

+1.

Why would that piss you off?  Because someone has different ideals than you?  Good Lord, how do you get through the day?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good thing there were cops nearby, or I might have just put a brick through the window......

That's what leftists do, bud.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Was at LAX to see off my old man this morning. Stopped at the curb in front of me was this Lexus SUV with the bumper sticker that read:

Hillary '08

You must never become like them. Always walk the high road. If they want to show that they have no brains- then that's their problem. We can always point and laugh- but don't ever stoop to their gutter level tactics.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
First of all REMEMBER I know you and I dont think you would've done that... OK MAYBE a small rock.

What I find funny is that after the whole Gore/Bush fiasco, they kepth their stickers on for years in protest... they did that again in 2004 for the Kerry debacle and NOW they are "projecting" the future.

Im NOT saying she is gonna lose (I made that mistake when Hillary was running for Senate) but if we dont get off the pot and get a candidate that will listen to the constituents, She may be back in the White House. Scary as it may sound, it is a VERY good possibility.

Not defending anyone...but have you ever tried to get a bumper sticker off?  Maybe it's not "protest" that's keeping it on there...but just sheer will of the "stick-um".

That's why I never put bumper stickers on my car...they're a bitch to get off.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not defending anyone...but have you ever tried to get a bumper sticker off?  Maybe it's not "protest" that's keeping it on there...but just sheer will of the "stick-um".

That's why I never put bumper stickers on my car...they're a bitch to get off.

Right Daisy...the longer they're on, the longer the adhesive will stick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I just point and laugh.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#15]
First reaction?  Pissed (as you were).

Second?  Angry that I have to share the planet with such fucktards that GLEEFULLY give power to those that would enslave them.

Would I ever do violence to someone for their public display of insanity?  No.  It simply makes you one of them.

THEY are the ones that almost always resort to some sort of violence or inane name calling after being pegged on their bullshit.  We have facts, logic and morals on our side.  They have lies, delusions and relativism on theirs.  I refuse to do anything that puts me on their side of the fence.

Just put this on *your* car and express THE TRUTH.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I look at "Hillary for President" stickers on the same level as:

"Russian Roulette Champion"

"Heroin is good for children"

"Bathtub Toaster Society"

"Gobi Desert Farmers Association"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top