Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 7:45:36 AM EDT
After a week of hard shopping, I brought home a spit polished new 2006 3/4 ton Suburban with all the goodies on the evening of New Year's Eve.

We keep our cars in the garage religiously, but because we did not have room for it at the moment (I need to sell my other car), I thought it would be OK to leave it out in the driveway for one night.

Well, New Years Day I went out in the morning to take the trash out and it was hit by about three eggs. The splatter also got the side of our camper.

Spent the better part of New Years Day washing the egg off. Good thing it did not have a chance to dry very hard. I filed a police report just in case there was damage. I suppose I could have blown a fuse about it, but then I remembered some of my own miscreant childhood.

Happy New Year from one of the neighborhood Yoots.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
After a week of hard shopping, I brought home a spit polished new 2006 3/4 ton Suburban with all the goodies on the evening of New Year's Eve.

We keep our cars in the garage religiously, but because we did not have room for it at the moment (I need to sell my other car), I thought it would be OK to leave it out in the driveway for one night.

Well, New Years Day I went out in the morning to take the trash out and it was hit by about three eggs. The splatter also got the side of our camper.

Spent the better part of New Years Day washing the egg off. Good thing it did not have a chance to dry very hard. I filed a police report just in case there was damage. I suppose I could have blown a fuse about it, but then I remembered some of my own miscreant childhood.

Happy New Year from one of the neighborhood Yoots.

Dumbass kids have egged my car several times.

But what the silly little bastards don't know is that my cars always have several coats of good wax on them so nothing will stick to the finish.

I cannot understand why some people feel the need to mess up other people's property. In the old days you could beat the little puddle suckers for egging your car. We should go back to that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#2]
You're lucky Earth-firster terrorists didn't burn it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

But what the silly little bastards don't know is that my cars always have several coats of good wax on them so nothing will stick to the finish.

Very good point...I like zymol...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
"what's a yoot?"
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Da yoots grow up sooner or later.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#6]
That's vandilism pure and simple.

And I was a VERY rowdy child and never willfully damaged others property.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"what's a yoot?"

If you saw the movie "My Cousin Vinny" you would understand.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Does that train come by every morning at 5 o'clock?

Yes you can treat her as a hostile witness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top