User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 1:12:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:15:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Nasty! Bitch doesn't even know that you're supposed to take the Skoal out of the can before you tuck it into your lip.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:27:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#6]
fookers had no food to put on there plates so they just started wearing them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Savages.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:48:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#9]
That's a man.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:10:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Skibane has something like that as an avatar.  

I'm amazed this sort of stuff still goes on....

Heck Andy, you shouldn't be surprised.  There are millions of folks still governmentally operating on ancient laws.   Just look at Pakistan, Iran, Durkastan, etc.  

True, but considering the Gazzillions of dollars of aid and stuff they sink into Ethiopia you think it would move just a tad out of the Stone Age...

ANdy

they have quite a bit, the war lords have air conditioning, satalite tv, fancy cars you name it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I could say more but I would like to keep my account active.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
not only that it pulls the eyes closer together LOL
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:17:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Skibane has something like that as an avatar.  

I'm amazed this sort of stuff still goes on....

Still goes on? Mark my word, it is coming to a city near you! I've already seen kids with tube like ear rings thru the lobe flesh that you could stick your pinky finger thru.

At least they are making it eaiser to cuff them to something.

We are regressing, we've got turd world adornments, jungle music that was once someone beating on a hollow log for bass to communicate, now it's to show your gangsta rap affiliation. We've gone from hieroglyphics that they are still trying to deciper, to the modern written language and now we are back to modern hieroglyphics that no one can understand again. We have gone from sippie cups as toddlers to drinking from a glass back to adult sippie cups with all the sport drinks & water bottles. Doomed, we are all doomed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:25:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In pictures
The Ethiopian villages where the gun is the only sign of modernity

Smile!

That always creeps me out. It makes them look like a Star Wars charachter.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:29:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Be a real shame if it's(because it's sex is rather ambiguous) lip were to suddenly snap making it so that there were no more lip plate.

Have a dangling hemroid from their face that was once a lip.     Would be just terrible.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:29:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Look on the bright side - I bet the women don't talk a lot.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:39:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Yep, white folks would never do anything that stupid...

www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:41:59 AM EDT
[#18]

"But all the conflicts within the community are still resolved at traditional "donga" bouts, much as they have been for hundreds of years.
There is a strict code of conduct for fighters. They are not to allowed to use the stick as a bayonet and you can't hold it horizontally.

If you kill your opponent, one of your female relatives is given to the dead man's family as compensation."

Talk about primitive

that lip thingy?

I cannot imagine what they were thinking
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yep, white folks would never do anything that stupid...

www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20041214.html

Stupidity is not a black or white thing.

It is a people thing.

There is, however, an appreciable difference in how stupidity is manifested by different cultures.

In some cultures, idiocy like putting a plate in your lip takes hold.

Other cultures express their stupidity by voting for John Kerry.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/05/africa_ethiopia0s_remote_people/img/7.jpg

"But all the conflicts within the community are still resolved at traditional "donga" bouts, much as they have been for hundreds of years.
There is a strict code of conduct for fighters. They are not to allowed to use the stick as a bayonet and you can't hold it horizontally.

If you kill your opponent, one of your female relatives is given to the dead man's family as compensation."

Talk about primitive

that lip thingy?

The stick fighting?  Why give up a well-established way of settling dispute?  If it aint broke . . .

But guys, you think that the majority of programs out there are meant to pull them out of the stone age?  You been drinking your kool-aid again?

Modern bleeding hearts DON'T want to bring them out of the 'pure state' that these people live in .  Why that would be imperialistic and racially insensitive.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:03:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/05/africa_ethiopia0s_remote_people/img/7.jpg

Talk about primitive

that lip thingy?

The stick fighting?  Why give up a well-established way of settling dispute?  If it aint broke . . .

But guys, you think that the majority of programs out there are meant to pull them out of the stone age?  You been drinking your kool-aid again?

Modern bleeding hearts DON'T want to bring them out of the 'pure state' that these people live in .  Why that would be imperialistic and racially insensitive.

Are you suggesting that non-bleeding hearts would want to bring them out of this "pure state" too?  If that's where they've gotten themselves until now, why argue with it?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:34:11 AM EDT
[#23]
There's weird stuff everywhere.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#25]
[Bubba]"I got big gums"[/Bubba]

[Lt Dan]"Try not to get 'em caught on a trip wire"[/Lt Dan]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#26]
I would NOT hit that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I wonder who is wearing the other half of the primer flip tray?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top