Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 9:09:46 PM EDT
Way to go Mountaineers!  My wife is a WVU graduate and is very proud!

That is all...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good call on the fake punt.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I was really surprised Georgia didn't defend against the fake punt, but then, coaching from my armchair is always easy.

Georgia sure showed a tremendous amount of heart.  I really thought they were going to come all the way back and win.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was really surprised Georgia didn't defend against the fake punt, but then, coaching from my armchair is always easy.

Georgia sure showed a tremendous amount of heart.  I really thought they were going to come all the way back and win.

Well you can scratch that from the SC or Texas playbook, and most others for a few years.  It's only going to work when the receiving team is going for the return, if they are going for a block, OOPS.

And they definitely kept the game interesting till the bitter end.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Way to go WV!

And the game was remarkably free from the incredibly bad calls seen in most of the other bowl games this year. Anybody see that cluster-f called on Iowa's onside kick?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:39:34 AM EDT
[#5]
The W.V. miners didn't enjoy it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:42:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The W.V. miners didn't enjoy it.

I hope that was said in sympathy.  If it was an attempt at being humorous it failed, badly.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The Bulldogs had an offence!!!  That is all!!!
And there couch looked like Steven Stills!!!!
Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top