Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 3:29:08 PM EDT
Some GD sappy add courtesy of our tax dollars and THE ADD COUNCIL!!!   With the emphasis on gun.  
These unconstitutional bureaucratic boondoggles are getting on my nerves worse than ever.   Who were the elected criminals who sanctioned this govt. propaganda machine?  It's time to start a grass roots effort to stop that crap!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah we have ads on the radio about gun crimes in ND? WTF are they talking about poachers or something?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope it's not a sign of times to come.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed a few huge billboards along the highway in TN about "gun crime."
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I am totally against gun crime.  I want to see the criminals go to jail for a long time.  Keep your mitts off my guns cause I ain't no criminal.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Something like Gun Crime = Hard Time. I can't argue about the message. Use a gun in a crime, get caught, and get hard time.

It did have a 6' picture of an EAA Witness Stock on the billboard. That was odd. I didn't think it was the choice of gangstas.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something like Gun Crime = Hard Time. I can't argue about the message. Use a gun in a crime, get caught, and get hard time.

It did have a 6' picture of an EAA Witness Stock on the billboard. That was odd. I didn't think it was the choice of gangstas.

Yes but gun crime is this state almost does not happen and when it does it is almost always somebody on meth that does the killing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like one of the "Safe Neighborhood" program billboards
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I see the 10-20-Life posters here a lot but maybe the libs are getting ready for their next big push with some of their other "Anti" ads
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#9]
It is just another example of our elected criminals stealing our money to propagate the lie that guns are evil.  Another example of the FACT that neither party has any respect for their subjects and view our hard earned dollars theirs first and what's left is something we should be thank them for letting us keep.

I think we are closer to a revolution than most of us suspect.  Of course Waco and Ruby Ridge taught us well that we are better off to lay down our arms and surrender.  Maybe that is exactly what is happening now.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Why should you get in any m ore trouble for commiting armed robbery with a gun than with a large knife?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#11]
gun violence already came home for me.  A few nights ago a robber shot a cop 10 or so feet away from my front porch after robbing my roomate.  All this experience has taught me is to make sure ones in the chamber.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top